Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not invite the bully to your house for a play date, they’ll never go near your kids again

Reactions: 9
I think the surprise for me is the lack of salad and vegetables. I can see the meals she’s making, but they’re not for the boys are they, fish and chips, looks like burger and chips too, chicken curry, some kind of tex-mex. no bread? No wraps? What’s in the pink and green tetrapaks?

Reactions: 2
Plenish plant milk pink is oat and the green is almond

Reactions: 2
Also who needs 3 bottles of loo cleaner, I thought her boys didn't eat enough roughage for that

Reactions: 7
Also who needs 3 bottles of loo cleaner, I thought her boys didn't eat enough roughage for that
Gotta put the entire cleaning isle down the toilet for the TikTok views accompanied by a scrub daddy or two.

Hopefully toilet water won’t go on her face like last time..

Reactions: 4
She must do tiny portions, one pack of chicken for 4 people!? So does Andy eat the same amount as the boys

Reactions: 6
She's just posted an ad for those fish fingers she 'bought' with her food shopping. I'm sure that's not right

Reactions: 5
She needs to find some content of her own and stop copying other people… that balloon/boob one has been done to death, and every other video on SM is the cake “hack”.

Reactions: 3
The introduction to every video … I’m a mum to two little boys. They are not little, you may treat them as if they are but seriously the oldest one is like 8? Stop implying they are toddlers

Reactions: 10