Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly concerned that I am the future (female) version of your child 😂 (I eat about 10 things, on rotation)
haha I am the exact same! If she had to cook for me for the week her kids would NOT be seen as “fussy”

I bet it’s to try and appear relatable as being able to holiday for free whenever you want and renovate a massive house Isn’t exaclty common right now.. gotta seem relatable to those parents with “picky little boys who don’t sleep at night” for the cash🤑🤑
---
And can we chat about how vexed she was about the price of that cake she made £16.30 when £9 of that was spent on FOOD COLOURING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll forever be pleased that I’ll NEVER be attending the cinema with Daisy.
£5 budget snacks, be for bleeping real Daisy. Splash some cash & eat something fun for once in your life

Reactions: 10
I’ll forever be pleased that I’ll NEVER be attending the cinema with Daisy.
£5 budget snacks, be for bleeping real Daisy. Splash some cash & eat something fun for once in your life
She’s a fun sponge, I mean I pack snacks in my bag for the cinema but I’m on a budget, my kid eats McDonald’s and has chocolate etc!

Reactions: 6
She’s a fun sponge, I mean I pack snacks in my bag for the cinema but I’m on a budget, my kid eats McDonald’s and has chocolate etc!
Kids can’t eat anything after the lights go down at the cinema, because she can’t read the calories on the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
V proud of spending £130 on food 9 days into June but I think you are all right, it’s literally because they don’t eat enough food. Whenever she puts a food shop up all I see is crisps and cleaning products. Wild behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I think she thinks the amount that their outgoings come to is a flex as well.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she thinks anyone actually wants to see her finances. I know it’s an ad to get the bag🤑🤑 but it’s very distasteful and I don’t know any other influencers who do this.

I’d like to see these categories in the next ad.

“Care home fund👵🏠

“Turkey🇹🇷😬

Don't most people go to Poundland before the cinema and get snacks or is that just my fam 😂

Reactions: 10
As if she's made a big deal about children's books using the word 'fat' to describe... Fat things/people! Give me strength 😭🤣

"We dont comment about peoples bodies in this house"
Hmm but you clearly dictate how little the boys can eat which is probs more damaging than calling something "fat" in a book 😂

Reactions: 11
As if she's made a big deal about children's books using the word 'fat' to describe... Fat things/people! Give me strength 😭🤣
I was honestly baffled by her unnecessary overreaction to the book.
Things and people are fat. It’s normal, fat things are NORMAL. She obviously has her own perception that the word fat is a negative adjective; that’s her own problem.
Shes an absolute fruit cake and this video sealed that deal for me.

Reactions: 12
She must be deleting comments as I wrote a comment, replying to somebody with a similar thought to hers & it’s been deleted…
Desperately trying to made her point seem valid 🥱

Reactions: 3
Don't think I've ever cringed so much, what is gcse drama was that bullying video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha