Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not invite the bully to your house for a play date, they’ll never go near your kids again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the surprise for me is the lack of salad and vegetables. I can see the meals she’s making, but they’re not for the boys are they, fish and chips, looks like burger and chips too, chicken curry, some kind of tex-mex. no bread? No wraps? What’s in the pink and green tetrapaks?

Reactions: 2
I think the surprise for me is the lack of salad and vegetables. I can see the meals she’s making, but they’re not for the boys are they, fish and chips, looks like burger and chips too, chicken curry, some kind of tex-mex. no bread? No wraps? What’s in the pink and green tetrapaks?
Plenish plant milk pink is oat and the green is almond

Reactions: 2
Also who needs 3 bottles of loo cleaner, I thought her boys didn't eat enough roughage for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also who needs 3 bottles of loo cleaner, I thought her boys didn't eat enough roughage for that 😂
Gotta put the entire cleaning isle down the toilet for the TikTok views😬 accompanied by a scrub daddy or two.

Hopefully toilet water won’t go on her face like last time..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She must do tiny portions, one pack of chicken for 4 people!? So does Andy eat the same amount as the boys

Reactions: 6
She's just posted an ad for those fish fingers she 'bought' with her food shopping. I'm sure that's not right

Reactions: 5
She needs to find some content of her own and stop copying other people… that balloon/boob one has been done to death, and every other video on SM is the cake “hack”.

Reactions: 3
The introduction to every video … I’m a mum to two little boys. They are not little, you may treat them as if they are but seriously the oldest one is like 8? Stop implying they are toddlers 🤣

Reactions: 10