Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Daisy bab my manager was the one who told me about tattle so I don't think she's one bit bothered that I'm calling you out on being a shitfluencer xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
The whole boy mum thing gets on my nerves generally. So many of these mums are actually breeding entitlement into their sons which is exactly what leads to the problems they seek to solve. My daughter’s college has a scheme for young people from black asian and minority backgrounds to get into Oxbridge. My daughter would also benefit from the activities they do, but we are not from one or those backgrounds.
Do I spend a moment thinking about it? No! Do I resent other children from having those perceived advantages or do I recognise that being from a white background with degree (not oxbridge) educated parents is enough of an advantage to her?

There should be no conflict - if you want your sons to be safe males teach your sons to respect girls’ boundaries including the right to have safe spaces and say actually we don’t want you around.

When we have genuine equality - and I still think that’s worth striving for - we won’t need to make these accommodations.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LittleRa

Chatty Member
A cake that says on the box it serves 14… for most normal people the way they serve it always ends up not being enough e.g. cut it into 10 or 12 generous slices. But for Daisy? It serves THIRTY TWO for a tiny miserable mine mouthful of cake per person.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

VIP Member
So in the video Daisy said how commenting on tattle and leaving a digital footprint would effect future employment, meaning employers would look online and see what horrible little trolls we are because we comment on tattle, but does she not think about what she's doing with her children? she has plastered every aspect of their lives online, everything from them being unwell, parties, family time, their every waking moment, and yet these kids haven't consented to this, their digital footprint is gonna be humungous by the time they get to comp, Imagine the shit these kids are gonna get when they get to high school and every aspect of their personal lives has been splashed online for everyone's viewing pleasure! Teenagers are brutal and will rip the piss about anything, but Daisy hasnt thought about that has she? while she's pimping her kids out for a handsome salary! She's got a bit of a cheek if you ask me, what these influencers do with their kids is 100 times worse than people like us commenting on a site that they dont have to look at!!

Reactions: 24

beegee

Maybe we should just have muddlethroughmummy #2 Team Andy
🤣

They just dont seem natural together, that dunking video she seems almost awkward to touch his shoulders 🤷🏻‍♀️ weird haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Why are some men so thoughtless though? It’s not bloody difficult to try and do something nice on someone’s birthday. It’s obviously really upset her because she over plans every small detail of their lives and he can’t organise some cupcakes and candles for her? What a shitbag. I’d be upset too to be completely honest.

My friend’s husband once went out to buy her a cake and brought back cake mix instead. It’s weaponised incompetence.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it weird that she literally freaks out about a bit of sugar but is more than happy to inject stuff in to her face. I’m not against having anything done btw, each to their own but her logic seems off

Reactions: 20

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I think she is also borderline obsessed with keeping her boys 'little', she never refers to herself as a mum of 2 it's always a mum of 2 LITTLE boys. Yes Daisy we get it they are both under 6? But they are growing children, they aren't going to stay little forever

Reactions: 20

Bristolmum

Regarding her birthday, has anybody stopped to think there is 2 sides to every story? My husband knows Andy and this didn't happen at all. He got up at 3am, and blew up 50 balloons, put up bunting and cleaned and scrubed the kitchen. When the boys woke up they hand wrote a message on every balloon and bunting piece, wrote out their birthday cards and wrapped up a mug they bought for her. He wanted to book a weekend away for the family so they could all enjoy it in Feb but didn't book anything because he didn't know any work dates she had in. She didn't mention any of this in her videos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Booyou365

Her videos of what she’s done every day with the kids during half term - basically everything is an AD/PR visit?! How is that relatable content when your entire holiday has been free. No one but other influencers can be relate because NEWS FLASH us normal folk have to pay our way! We’re lucky we can afford to take our kids on days out but I know lots of families who are struggling to even feed their kids or keep a roof over their heads. Not one of these influencers thinks it might be an idea to donate some of these experience opportunities or shit they’re sent no?

Reactions: 19

beegee

Just can't get over how ill the boys look ☹
I think its very clear she projects her food issues onto them and still feeds them like they are weaning - apple rice cakes, hidden veg pancakes etc but then claims they are fussy. They will be picky if she doesnt expose them to actual food
Just give them a mcdonalds and let them live 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18

truffletrot

VIP Member
It’s a bit hypocritical talking about digital footprints etc when she posts about her kids every fart.

She spoke about her kid not having a hair cut because it was his choice and he didn’t want one, cool cool. So what about his choice to privacy?

Trace

VIP Member
I’m probably going to get so much hate from everyone for this but she’s raising them boys to be wet wipes. I don’t agree with boys being dicks and bullies walking around the street like there the next London gangsters but they will shit themselves if they ever got into some situations when their older like mummy won’t be there to do breathing techniques and to talk about it and make it better.

• Haha
She’s so draining, over analysing every single little thing. Sad thing is, her over baring ways will probably end up pushing the boys to rebel and go off the rails later in life. She can’t even let them have friends over without micromanaging every second. As soon as they get a bit of independence they will go crazy.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Daisy is such a good influencer for me because I worry that as a parent I do have the tendency to veer towards micromanaging everything and everyone, but when I watch Daisy it makes me realise how much of a fun sponge being so controlling is and how I should go with the flow more. She influences me to not be like her 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Kaykorikat

She sucks the life and joy out of everything. And that visual timetable thing is just another way to baby them, they are in school her eldest is in year 2 they don't need a visual chart to tell when to go toilet.
Also her kids are far from picky eaters she wants them to be picky eaters so she can control what they are eating. Most picky eaters would never touch those bliss/protein ball she makes.

And why does she have the hands of a 70 year old

Last edited:

amymegan64

“I’m not doing Easter baskets because we prefer experiences over things” *proceeds to create an Easter suitcase of tat*

• Haha

hrgrmr47

is there a way to remove that photo/blur Oscar? I agree it’s wildly inappropriate for her to have on a instagram with such a big following but don’t think we should be sharing photos like that here even if they are on her public instagram as it just makes the digital footprint even wider. I know some threads on tattle that criticise influencers like her for oversharing about their kids have policies of not posting the pictures or blurring the kids out beforehand which in my opinion is a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Guys I committed an atrocious offence which you can all judge me for. CoffeeBaby was scoffing Lucky Charms for breakfast (and by that I mean the B&M knock offs) and he asked if he could have them every day. To which I replied "well they don't really keep you full for long so let's save them for weekends" 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16