Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
daisy is a major mouth breather. I have never really noticed. wow.
---
Bit late as well but Daisy complaining about the word 'fat' being used is hilarious.

I PRAY I get to see her face when the boys need to read Macbeth, a Christmas carol or something of that time šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ She will have to make a video regarding every other line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Even on Fatherā€™s Day sheā€™s twisting about him watching the euros give the fella a break!

Reactions: 6
She literally sucks the fun out of everything doesn't she šŸ˜… she seems like she tties so hard to make things fun but it never lands haha
Also her issue with food upstairs.. poor kids will end up sneaking food up there soon and she will hate it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
She literally sucks the fun out of everything doesn't she šŸ˜… she seems like she tties so hard to make things fun but it never lands haha
Also her issue with food upstairs.. poor kids will end up sneaking food up there soon and she will hate it šŸ¤£
Wait til sheā€™s finding mouldy cups and weekend cereal bowls under their beds šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And complaining that her dad emigrated. At least she can still pick up the phone, face time etc. she has no idea!
Came here because of this.

Daisy makes it sound like heā€™s dead! Maybe if she wanted to see him that bad she could change one of their 49 holidays a year to some time away in America, time or money isnā€™t an excuse.

she is always craving that oh woe is me card.

Reactions: 8
I thought her dad was dead from reading that post! Weird to say ā€œIā€™ve lived longer without him than with himā€ when heā€™s not dead? I get it must be very difficult but youā€™re still living ā€˜withā€™ him as heā€™s alive šŸ˜…

Reactions: 10