Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's showing us a recipe for top hats like there some gourmet invention - no they are a simple childhood staple since forever!
---
Nothing to do with northern Ireland. Wtf.

Reactions: 2
Does daisy know what a carbohydrate is? He must be starving.

No idea why she thinks heā€™s a picky eater either. The obligatory handful of veg on my plate went in the bin until I was a teenager šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 11
Notice she mentioned the protein when she used the minuscule amount of soft cheese šŸ™„ seriously though, that is a snack! And the leftovers for her own picky tea? I have more than that for my morning snack at work!

Reactions: 7
Yep agree itā€™s cheap Lycra and the colour does nothing for her. As for those ā€˜old maiden type shoesā€™ I donā€™t care how much you ainā€™t paying me to wear them.
It's like she's stuck in 2002 in those tit shoes. I'm sure I saw them when I used to shop I Tammy Girl - fml.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sorry but that is bleeping neglectful how little food she feeds her kids, theyā€™re growing children who need proper filling meals, my son is the same age as her oldest and he eats waaaaaay more than they do, itā€™s sad. The thought of them having empty tummyā€™s at bedtime

Reactions: 12
The only time it looks like she cooks nice hearty meals is when its for an Ad ā˜¹ like her recent ninja ad doing pasta with a topped chicken and brocolli... hearty filling food but then in the next breath her kids are fussy so I bet they didn't even get to try it!
Its so sad to see her press her own issues onto her boys.
Andy needs a back bone and actually say something to her

Reactions: 8
I can picture that ā€œroast dinnerā€ she fed them a few months ago. A few wedges, 1 small Yorkshire pudding with a small sausage in and a handful of veg šŸ˜¬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She says her children are picky but their definitely not if they eat smoothies, those bliss balls and veg šŸ« 

my child is autistic and if you want to talk about picky, he has like 5 foods heā€™ll eat

Reactions: 11
What doesnā€™t make sense about the supposed picky eating is that you could use those same ingredients she gives them on those baby plates to make a filling, warm meal? If they will eat all that veg and sausages, chicken, potatoes etc you could make a lot of different actual meals.
I donā€™t understand why she never seems to cook? Sorry but no excuse for ā€˜picky teasā€™ aka afternoon snack when you are at home all day

Reactions: 10
She says her children are picky but their definitely not if they eat smoothies, those bliss balls and veg šŸ« 

my child is autistic and if you want to talk about picky, he has like 5 foods heā€™ll eat
my 3 year old is the same. Weā€™re currently away on holiday & all I can get him to eat is chips and ice cream šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7

Slightly concerned that I am the future (female) version of your child šŸ˜‚ (I eat about 10 things, on rotation)

Reactions: 6
I watched her sisters tiktok about how they love lanzarote because of the food. She then showed us 4 different meals out, the first looked like they shared 2 dishes between them all? And the others were pretty similar. Canā€™t they just eat meals like normal? They are both so fucked up with serious food issues.

Reactions: 10
I watched her sisters tiktok about how they love lanzarote because of the food. She then showed us 4 different meals out, the first looked like they shared 2 dishes between them all? And the others were pretty similar. Canā€™t they just eat meals like normal? They are both so fucked up with serious food issues.
Her sister is the same, nearly having a heart attack over the boys getting a burger king at the airport. She absolutely obsessed with health and fitness, not in the good way, it's taken over.

Reactions: 8