Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it either. Not sure why she thinks they need to be doing activities 24/7 what’s wrong with a bit of downtime.
Maybe that's where she has all her self-worth. Doesn't have a loving marriage, friends or a proper job she needs to spend all her time doing *something* to feel worthy 😂 guess that something is being a helicopter parent

Reactions: 4
‘If you’ve ever tried to tidy with little kids around…’

She acts as if they are toddlers, they are more than capable of watching tv or independently playing whilst she gets the housework done!

Reactions: 17
‘If you’ve ever tried to tidy with little kids around…’

She acts as if they are toddlers, they are more than capable of watching tv or independently playing whilst she gets the housework done!
She works from home and they literally go to school all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. How do those “30 min reset videos” take hours to edit 😂 She’s got to cut it maybe 9 times and then speed it up. I bet you I could do it in 15m or less.

2. Why do we need to know about her son possibly having an operation 🙄

3. If she wants to post content that doesn’t make us feel bad how about she stop the snoop ads which are basically 5 minutes to flex how much she earns!

Reactions: 9