Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me that she’s comparing something that costs upwards of £625 a night and somewhere that costs £150.

Reactions: 10
Jesus is this for a TWO YR OLD?! The plate, the decanted yoghurt, the portion size! It looks like a baby led weaning plate 😂
I was just thinking that! I would be happy for my toddler to have a good go at that for a meal, knowing she will then also be getting milk before bed so I know she is full 🤣 but even at 20 months she eats better meals and more than those boys
I suppose any normal person would expose your kids to different foods and also not inflict their own eating disorder on them though ay

No wonder they don't sleep, theyre not going to bed with full tums ☹

Reactions: 8
That ‘meal’ is disgusting, that’s a snack for a 2 year old at best! There’s not even 200 calories on that plate, that’s not enough to sustain any child. No wonder they always look so ill.

Reactions: 14
I bet she poohs her pants when one of her kids gets invited to a play date. She’d have no control over how little food her kids are allowed and the snacks and tea wouldn’t be what she gives them either. They’d have freedom to play and do as they please like normal kids instead of having a control freak standing over them from the moment they take their shoes off

Reactions: 3
Also how many more times is she going to post that picture of her in the swimming costume. I must of seen it at least 5 times now … we get it, your skinny 🤣

Reactions: 7
Also how many more times is she going to post that picture of her in the swimming costume. I must of seen it at least 5 times now … we get it, your skinny 🤣
She might be skinny but I don’t think she has an enviable figure. She looks haggard with no tone. Im curvier than her but I’m a size 10, go the gym and lift weights so have tone and strength

Reactions: 17
Let me just quickly sanitise the sacks before you get in then I’ll run along behind incase you fall my 2 little boys

• Haha
I imagine her being embarrassingly over enthusiastic at the side lines, all teeth, waving rice cakes as some sort of incentive. First aid kit on hand which she’ll film and then call it a ‘mum hack’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She feeds her kids literally air then wonders why they don't sleep. Her kids look like they need a decent meal they are so pale.
Like how can you feed your kids fruit for dinner wtf

so funny how someone commented on her “Reset video” asking why the boys don’t learn to put their shoes or bowls away. Daisy responds “We do but not on this particular day” sorry daisy but you can’t lie when ur life is on the internet 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so funny how someone commented on her “Reset video” asking why the boys don’t learn to put their shoes or bowls away. Daisy responds “We do but not on this particular day” sorry daisy but you can’t lie when ur life is on the internet 😳
Sorry but LOL at her reply, absolute nutcase. Of course knowing her strange little world actually on every 7th Tuesday the boys don’t have to put their shoes and bowls away 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9