Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. The dress reminds me of the bags I send my Vinted parcels in. And not in a good way. And the shoes are all terrible. Jeez. None of them are remotely suitable for that dress and she’s be better changing into some trainers for the evening if that’s really what she wants to do

Reactions: 8
I want to say she did recently have a stylist 🤔
Yes someone deffo came out and sorted her wardrobe and advised which colours she should be wearing! I would say what a waste of money but it was a #gifted service wasn't it 🤦🏻‍♀️
That purple dress is wayyyy to pale for her, then to pair with ugly pale ass shoes as well 🤢

Reactions: 7
Wff with the purple dress. Its f**King god awful. Its something I'd have worn when i was 18. Ans the SHOES yikes. She wants a dress so show how skinny she is but this isnt the one

Reactions: 8
How many adverts is she going to post this week whilst she's away 🤪 currently on day one of the holiday and there's already been 2

Reactions: 11
The sister whose travel hacks include go in term time? Or fly to Dubai and stay with friends? 😆

• Haha
She would flog anything 😂 I’ll stick to my husbands Gillette razor. He doesn’t know we share but his is better than mine 🙈

• Haha
What’s with all the Belgium crap lately? Does she think anyone remotely gives a toss what she’s got for her money? There maybe few people yes but Jesus it’s boring

Reactions: 3