Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can you not just stop and do a wild wee? If my son (or stepdaughter tbh) can't wait for the services we just stop in a lay-by and let them wild wee?
Exactly. She’s also got to empty it too there’s no way I’m sitting with that thing in the front with me. What if ones used it then the other kid needs it 🤢 just take ya kids to the toilet ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to finger duck everything…I know you’ve packed towels, I can see them…you don’t have to get your scrawny Peter pointer out 😭
I think it’s to underline how bleeping patronising she is. “I think you’re all idiots (you must be to follow me!) here’s is what a handbag is, yes that’s right, an orange one. Can you say orange?”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_9834.jpeg

did daisy book this trip with her eyes closed? I had a quick look at the website and they state they are not included very clearly.

maybe we can have a thread competition to see who has the fastest time at finding this (23.5 seconds for me 🤣)

+ I’ve never been to centre parcs as I’m not loaded but daisy saying all of the accommodation is sub par seems very unfair to me! She chose the cheapest option which is miles off the usual UK prices, what did she expect??🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2958812
did daisy book this trip with her eyes closed? I had a quick look at the website and they state they are not included very clearly.

maybe we can have a thread competition to see who has the fastest time at finding this (23.5 seconds for me 🤣)

+ I’ve never been to centre parcs as I’m not loaded but daisy saying all of the accommodation is sub par seems very unfair to me! She chose the cheapest option which is miles off the usual UK prices, what did she expect??🤨🤨
She probably expected an influencer upgrade

Reactions: 8
Past the toilet training stage, these are lazy and rank. It’s promoting that males can just piss wherever they feel like it and females just have to hold it in!
My daughter is still in nappies so maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t get her point here with the “boy mums” reference. Surely kids are kids and girls are just as likely to need the toilet at random times? As you say, it’s promoting a really bad message that it’s fine for males to go whenever they need, but the same doesn’t apply to females.

Reactions: 9
My daughter is still in nappies so maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t get her point here with the “boy mums” reference. Surely kids are kids and girls are just as likely to need the toilet at random times? As you say, it’s promoting a really bad message that it’s fine for males to go whenever they need, but the same doesn’t apply to females.
Completely agree. I have a boy and a girl and have never used one of those for this exact reason.
---
View attachment 2958812

She is so unbelievably cheap 🤣

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2958812

Am I the only one who doesn't see an issue with having to make the beds? 🥴 At least there's no doubt that the bedding isn't clean

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2958812

I've booked a CP Europe this year and the extra costs are very clear when you book. We were €50 for bedding and €40 for towels (family of 4). Both are optional but we're flying so have paid it. Yes it's an expensive add-on but because the overall stay is so much cheaper then just suck it up.

Some of the accomodation is not the same standard as UK but you know what you're getting from the website, it's got more of a holiday park feel. She's booked the cheapest little huts not the premium style lodges, what does she expect for half the price?

And complaining about price of food, the exchange rate probably makes this worse but that's something you need to plan for. Belgium is generally more expensive than UK to eat out anyway.

Reactions: 8
She feeds those poor kids crumbs and fresh air anyway so she won’t be spending too much on food

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I realise I’m going to sound like a complete prude now but… That purple dress for a supposed wedding she’s attending - how inappropriate! clearly just to show off how skinny she is. A skin tight, see-through (you can clearly see her nipples) dress with a massive leg slit. I’d be fuming as the bride if a guest turned up looking like that!! And all the shoes look cheap.

Reactions: 12
I realise I’m going to sound like a complete prude now but… That purple dress for a supposed wedding she’s attending - how inappropriate! clearly just to show off how skinny she is. A skin tight, see-through (you can clearly see her nipples) dress with a massive leg slit. I’d be fuming as the bride if a guest turned up looking like that!! And all the shoes look cheap.
No I agree. Also the shoes were awful!

Reactions: 6
Yep agree it’s cheap Lycra and the colour does nothing for her. As for those ‘old maiden type shoes’ I don’t care how much you ain’t paying me to wear them.
lol I’m clearly not as prudish as I feared - loads of comments on the post say it’s not a dress to wear to a wedding 🤣🤣🤣

What is with them stupid mini 🎤 there all using 🤣 we can hear you absolutely fine when you don’t use them. They look ridiculous

“Centre parcs” is such a pet peeve of mine she can’t even spell it correctly

Reactions: 4
Still going on about the accommodation, you paid for basic so that is what you will get. What was she expecting? From what she showed it looked absolutely fine to me, obviously hoping for the red carpet to be rolled out and a free upgrade. I’ll await the next #gifted centre parks trip as that’s obviously what she’s hinting for 🙄

Also that wedding guest dress is hideous, looks like it’s from a market stall, the shoes weren’t much better either.

What is with them stupid mini 🎤 there all using 🤣 we can hear you absolutely fine when you don’t use them. They look ridiculous
At LEAST it’s not the wired Apple headphones her sister clutches onto
---
OMG That dress is HIDEOUS! Her swimming costume is more modest 😬😬 Colour looks dreadful it blends into her skin, she might as well wear a white bikini.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5