Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to find the people who like to view themselves as “gentle parenting advocates” are the ones that get frustrated the most with their children 🫣

Reactions: 14
I tend to find the people who like to view themselves as “gentle parenting advocates” are the ones that get frustrated the most with their children 🫣
I agree 😅 I think they recognise that if they didn’t ’gentle parent’ their poor kids would be being shouted at very 10 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw this video. She seems to have little patience with sonny in that video even tho he’s doing everything so well and is perfectly well behaved? Then she got annoyed when he asked her what she meant by together and she didn’t elaborate and when he stuck 2 cookies together she was like “that’s not what I meant!” Even tho she hadn’t even explained to him what she meant 🙄
She defo dislikes sonny more. I (sadly) remember when Oscar had behavioural issues last year and she would always literally and figuratively cry about him feeling like that but anything with sonny she just hops on TikTok to moan about him.

“Gentle parents” must be constantly filled with rage as others have said as sometimes you do just need to lose it instead of whatever bullsh!t she tries to do.

what a hideous picture as well 😆

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She defo dislikes sonny more. I (sadly) remember when Oscar had behavioural issues last year and she would always literally and figuratively cry about him feeling like that but anything with sonny she just hops on TikTok to moan about him.

“Gentle parents” must be constantly filled with rage as others have said as sometimes you do just need to lose it instead of whatever bullsh!t she tries to do.

Cwor them home made protein bites work wonders for her chinS

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Everyone knows those transfer estimates are never literal. It gives me the impression that she just wants to lowkey bragging about having a new phone like a teen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also really disliked that baking video with Sonny, not explaining things properly. Getting frustrated when he did things 'wrong', correcting him when he was really proud of what he'd done.
Her saying 'thats not what I meant, that's definitely not what I meant' I don't think is very understanding or gentle parenting to be honest.
He couldn't even hold the bowl by himself before she took over.

Poor Sonny!!

Reactions: 10
Sonny is very much like Andy isnt he, she clearly prefers Oscar 🙄
#justiceforsonnyandandy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I also really disliked that baking video with Sonny, not explaining things properly. Getting frustrated when he did things 'wrong', correcting him when he was really proud of what he'd done.
Her saying 'thats not what I meant, that's definitely not what I meant' I don't think is very understanding or gentle parenting to be honest.
He couldn't even hold the bowl by himself before she took over.

Poor Sonny!!
Think she is passive aggressive parenting

Reactions: 9
The birthday cake she made with no icing 🤣 blatantly pretending the kid doesn’t like icing when in reality she was having a meltdown over the sugar content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do her kids really need this still🤨 is she too scared to stop in a service station incase Andy gets them a McDonald’s ??
IMG_9826.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Do her kids really need this still🤨 is she too scared to stop in a service station incase Andy gets them a McDonald’s ??View attachment 2957246
That's absolutely disgusting! Up there with people who carry a travel potty and use it in shops and restaurants. I've two boys and we've never had a reason to use anything like this. Grim.
Plus they're older now, where is the dignity!

Reactions: 12
Also can you not just stop and do a wild wee? If my son (or stepdaughter tbh) can't wait for the services we just stop in a lay-by and let them wild wee?

Reactions: 11