Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its cause she drinks 7+ caffinated drinks a day. She said in her 'anxiety' tiktok. Bet her breathe is awful.
I'm also sure she has been or perhaps still is, a smoker. I've always wondered why she *hasn't* treated the very typical vertical smokers lines around her mouth which are super noticeable when her mouth is puckered, because/when she *does* have Botox for frown lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can any parents let me know whether this “toy rotation” crap is an actual thing or some pointless “TikTok mum hack”

I grew up with all the tech (iPads, consoles, ipods etc) but I vividly remember being able to play with the same toys all day every day.

Can any parents let me know whether this “toy rotation” crap is an actual thing or some pointless “TikTok mum hack”

I grew up with all the tech (iPads, consoles, ipods etc) but I vividly remember being able to play with the same toys all day every day.
Yeah, I don’t do it even though it seems like a good idea. Just think it’s another thing to hang yourself on as a parent.

My kid would be starving in 5mins after that sandwich free lunch box. No protein or anything of sustenance in there. It's like a toddler snack!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her sisters after school video? Her kids snack was a smoothie then a plate of random berries and halloumi for dinner - and then nothing else...what is it with these two women that makes them unable to feed their children normally?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How is this lunch supposed to fill her child up! It’s just a bunch of snacks? No wonder they look so ill all the time
Can’t be more than 200 calories in that. I bet they would eat school dinners if she let them!

Reactions: 6
Can’t be more than 200 calories in that. I bet they would eat school dinners if she let them!
100% but then she has no control of how much their allowed and there desserts either

Reactions: 5
Her disordered eating is undoubtedly causing so much harm to those boys. I admittedly don't have the best relationship with food but I do everything in my power to not pass that along to my daughter. That packed lunch is such a joke. A regular lunch here is a pasta salad made with whatever this week's favourite veg is (sweetcorn, carrot and cucumbers at the moment) with either chicken, ham or tuna. Fruit and a yogurt. Some crisps and bag of mini cookies, iced gems/something similar, my daughter would be hungry in five minutes after her measely offering. Give those poor boys a proper meal Daisy! And don't even get me started on the whole "weekend cereal" bollocks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Approx cals;
Frube: 70
Rice cakes: 60
Hula hoops: 120
Bear yo yo: 60
Total: 300

Not doing the cucumber/fruit as it’s negligible.
Oat cookie, 100 maybe!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am actually shocked how she has “bad sleepers” if they are running on absolutely nothing. Hopefully Andy is sneaking a Greggs or something (maybe that’s why they attend marriage counselling🤣)

I’d also like to bring up, that I wonder if Daisy “credits” her children for 1. Being in her ads like AOTW “does” 2. Being in any of her videos.

Even though I disagree with the concept of filming your children full stop, there’s no stopping the evil sisters so I at least hope they are being compensated :(

Reactions: 5
That’s it exactly. We have a family member who feeds their kid solely white carbs with zero protein or nutritional value and then they wonder why they don’t sleep at night.

Reactions: 3