Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s made such a thing if it and it doesn’t need to be. My kids chop and change what they have for breakfast I’ve never really bought Frosties etc but never made a big deal of it she is just projecting her attitude to food onto them if she just relaxed a bit and stopped over thinking it she’d be much happier
I agree.

it was telling the way she was panicking that the 3 days they spent in Poland the boys weren’t eating healthy. We’ve seen those kids eat so many fruits & veg at home (which fair dues to her for that) but it’s only 3 days!

Reactions: 8
Her sister is constantly coming up on my feed too now. I can’t work her out. Seems wealthy too and also seems to micromanage her kids too. Are kids not allowed to be bored and have to make their own fun or choose their own food.

Her sister is constantly coming up on my feed too now. I can’t work her out. Seems wealthy too and also seems to micromanage her kids too. Are kids not allowed to be bored and have to make their own fun or choose their own food.
They’re sort of wealthy but want to do everything on the cheap. I don’t know what to make of them all either

Her kids seem to have food issues too! she does state that they get paid for their appearances in ads…I wonder if they get paid for her non AD tiktoks!

Reactions: 7
Her sister is constantly breadcrumbing that one of her children is ND and I think mtm does the same. As a mother of an autistic child it’s such an invasion of their privacy to do this! And yep her sister has huge food issues as well!
---
If her kids were really that picky no way would they eat that rice and beans concoction 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The sister is also addicted to exercise in an unhealthy way.

She said in her holiday tiktok that they got food at the airport 'they would never usually eat' - a burger king! Bloody hell, okay it's not everyday food but she acts like it's crack or something. A burger king now and again isn't going to hurt anyone.

Reactions: 9
The sister is also addicted to exercise in an unhealthy way.

She said in her holiday tiktok that they got food at the airport 'they would never usually eat' - a burger king! Bloody hell, okay it's not everyday food but she acts like it's crack or something. A burger king now and again isn't going to hurt anyone.
Also the kids looked buzzing with the BK, it’s a holiday treat let them enjoy it!

Reactions: 2
Neither of the two evil sisters are cut out for content creation.

They aren't exactly nice to look at with those close ups of AOTW crumbling skin or Daisy's dishevelled appearance combined with outfits that look like a leprechaun vomited them out.

They both appear very awkward on camera. When I see AOTW content I honestly feel like it's a pyramid scheme of some sort, constantly yapping into a microphone with something dumb green screened behind her (far too corporate). Daisy tries to act too young for her own age and looks so clunky on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to up her vitamins . Some could get lost in the depth of those eye bags of hers

Neither of the two evil sisters are cut out for content creation.

They aren't exactly nice to look at with those close ups of AOTW crumbling skin or Daisy's dishevelled appearance combined with outfits that look like a leprechaun vomited them out.

They both appear very awkward on camera. When I see AOTW content I honestly feel like it's a pyramid scheme of some sort, constantly yapping into a microphone with something dumb green screened behind her (far too corporate). Daisy tries to act too young for her own age and looks so clunky on camera.
The DITL that she did the other day with the creepy clown smile at the beginning 😬

She definitely thinks that she’s “down with the kids” and is “so cool”

Reactions: 3
The DITL that she did the other day with the creepy clown smile at the beginning 😬

She definitely thinks that she’s “down with the kids” and is “so cool”
THIS! I find her so cringe and mumsy - no amount of groovy chick T-shirts can change that!
Edit - there’s nothing wrong with being mumsy btw, just the way she does everything to come across like she isn’t when she is the mumsiest mum that ever mummed

Reactions: 14
Her sister is constantly breadcrumbing that one of her children is ND and I think mtm does the same. As a mother of an autistic child it’s such an invasion of their privacy to do this! And yep her sister has huge food issues as well!
---
If her kids were really that picky no way would they eat that rice and beans concoction 🤮
I can't stand creators who do this. They make it seem like it's something cute and quirky that can be monetised. If a child is suspected to be neurodiverse, the time spent breadcrumbing could be time spent on finding ways to make their life easier.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand creators who do this. They make it seem like it's something cute and quirky that can be monetised. If a child is suspected to be neurodiverse, the time spent breadcrumbing could be time spent on finding ways to make their life easier.
100% agree with this!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand how she dresses like a toddler. The other day she was wearing a Tracy Beaker t shirt and a cardigan with love hearts all over it. I would love to know what her husband thinks 🤣

Reactions: 11
I swear I’m not usually so bitchy but what on earth is wrong with this woman’s teeth?! Why are they so patchy and brown?! Why doesn’t she whiten them?! Or at least stop doing huge horse style close up grins at the camera, they make me feel a bit ill!

I swear I’m not usually so bitchy but what on earth is wrong with this woman’s teeth?! Why are they so patchy and brown?! Why doesn’t she whiten them?! Or at least stop doing huge horse style close up grins at the camera, they make me feel a bit ill!
I didn't wanna be the witch that said this, but yeah, maybe her teeth aren't her fault....but perhaps make them less 'in your face' in your videos

Reactions: 7
For me it’s the dry skin. When ever she does close ups, I can’t help but think she needs a good face moisturiser 🤣 though her sister is the same

Reactions: 6
I didn't wanna be the witch that said this, but yeah, maybe her teeth aren't her fault....but perhaps make them less 'in your face' in your videos
its cause she drinks 7+ caffinated drinks a day. She said in her 'anxiety' tiktok. Bet her breathe is awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 3