Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should all.the contents she shared through the week be marked as an ad?
I'm still not sure what the ad if for though!
Wonder if the Belgium holiday for one of the boyyysss' birthday will also be an ad šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
Should all.the contents she shared through the week be marked as an ad?
I'm still not sure what the ad if for though!
Wonder if the Belgium holiday for one of the boyyysss' birthday will also be an ad šŸ™ˆ
I thought that! I think it was the hotel. Looked like it was hard work with her boys whatā€™s wrong with a week in tenners by the pool? Sheā€™ll grab anything thatā€™s free!

Reactions: 4
Why does her sister sound like a tit BBC one presenter in her voiceovers šŸ˜‚ only watched one vid, couldn't stand any more haha
That's exactly it!! I could place what I found so annoying, it's like she shouts into the mic like a sports commentator or something. So jarring.

Reactions: 5
I have no doubt that intrusive thoughts are horrendous, but I can't take this seriously. She's so cringe šŸ˜­ it gets worse every time I replay it šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can understand intrusive thoughtsā€¦ but no intrusive thoughts about sharing every aspect of yours and your childrenā€™s life for money? Thatā€™s what would keep me awake at night!

Reactions: 11
But no intrusive thoughts about thousands of complete strangers knowing where you live, your kids school and your daily routine?

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t fathom, if you were having extremely intrusive and debilitating thoughts that affected your mood and overall well-being why you would then proceed to share as much of yourself and private family life on the internet? Itā€™s the biggest invasion of privacy which youā€™re actually inflicting on yourself. I would want to protect my safe space for not only myself but my children! No amount of talking therapy is going to help process your thoughts if you arenā€™t correcting your behaviour pattern thatā€™s leading to these thoughts. Itā€™s almost as though wannabe influencers see a bit of money and their morals go šŸ‘‹šŸ½

Reactions: 12
Super weird that the kids are only allowed cereal on weekends? Is this not creating such unhealthy eating habits around certain foods

Reactions: 14
Did you hear the panic in her voice when one of them said that his dad had given him a weekend cereal probably worried that it had been on
a Tuesday šŸ˜‚ and she's so out of touch - cost of living crisis and she's buying 4 boxes of branded cereal! Surely they don't need to buy a new box every weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Super weird that the kids are only allowed cereal on weekends? Is this not creating such unhealthy eating habits around certain foods
Couldnā€™t believe someone commented ā€œlove this as a way to stay healthy and keep a healthy relationship with foodā€ šŸ˜­šŸ˜… its teaching restrictive habits imo, restricting ā€˜badā€™ foods to the weekend and clearly separating them from what she deems ā€˜goodā€™ foods. Also she says how fussy her kids are so why not let them eat what they want on a weekday if they like and enjoy it!

Reactions: 12
Did you hear the panic in her voice when one of them said that his dad had given him a weekend cereal probably worried that it had been on
a Tuesday šŸ˜‚ and she's so out of touch - cost of living crisis and she's buying 4 boxes of branded cereal! Surely they don't need to buy a new box every weekend!
Ha that was hilarious! Aye I bet heā€™s straight Greggs n Maccie ds when her back is turned. Love it.

Reactions: 6
Chessington ad but she's marked it SO small in the corner on her insta stories, surely illegal. Using the kids as cash cows again b

Reactions: 10
Chessington ad but she's marked it SO small in the corner on her insta stories, surely illegal. Using the kids as cash cows again b
Iā€™ve screen shotted itā€™s a joke it report her to asa itā€™s an absolute p take why not be up front and honest about it?!

Reactions: 10
Her sister is just as bad declaring ads she hides it mid sentence so its really not clear

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ll never understand why they feel the need to mark it so small thatā€™s itā€™s not clear. Theyā€™ve all said that social media is their job so why hide it? After a while you get the idea of what influencers would spend money on day trips/holidays and those who would never dip their hands in their pockets to pay to know if itā€™s genuine. Daisy you are NOT

I can't believe she actually thinks it's good content for film her kids buying some cereal šŸ¤£ scraping the bottom of the (cereal) bowl for content much! šŸ„± I also think that it's a really bad idea to limit certain foods to certain days, it just means that kids develop a scarcity mindset around food which can lead to secret eating and overeating when they are at birthday parties etc.

I feel like sheā€™s made such a thing if it and it doesnā€™t need to be. My kids chop and change what they have for breakfast Iā€™ve never really bought Frosties etc but never made a big deal of it she is just projecting her attitude to food onto them if she just relaxed a bit and stopped over thinking it sheā€™d be much happier

Reactions: 7