Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really irritating me that she copied an amazing creator’s exact living room even down to the tiles around the fireplace, the exact same wall colour and everything 🤢 this is the creator she copied

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Really irritating me that she copied an amazing creator’s exact living room even down to the tiles around the fireplace, the exact same wall colour and everything 🤢 this is the creator she copied
I mean to be fair this look is not super original. It’s v on trend and has been for a while

Reactions: 4
My understanding is that about 50% of a child’s diet should be carbohydrate based because of their growth and energy needs? It’s strange because in a recent tiktok she said she has a good understanding of nutrition…… 👀
My son is a vegetarian by choice so we have a dietitian. He says active kids can up that to over half their plate, especially if it's more complex carbs. Those poor kids will be starving!

Reactions: 7
My son is a vegetarian by choice so we have a dietitian. He says active kids can up that to over half their plate, especially if it's more complex carbs. Those poor kids will be starving!
Yes and actually on the diet side of things (but not carbs related) we just had a cardiology appointment for my daughter - doctor noted that she may be iron deficient (she’s extremely pale tbh), and said we need to increase the amount of iron in her diet - might be another thing for Daisy to think about given the boys’ complexions - diet contributes to so much.

Reactions: 5
Yes and actually on the diet side of things (but not carbs related) we just had a cardiology appointment for my daughter - doctor noted that she may be iron deficient (she’s extremely pale tbh), and said we need to increase the amount of iron in her diet - might be another thing for Daisy to think about given the boys’ complexions - diet contributes to so much.
She'll no doubt have a gifted health MOT for the boys upcoming now you've said this, just watch hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those bloody rice cakes knock me sick. They have no nutritional value and are not going to be the slightest bit filling, they must be starving. They should at least be eating sandwiches/wraps as part of their lunch.
Makes out like they beg for them. I don’t know about you but I’ve never heard a child beg for a rice cake in my life 🤣

Reactions: 11
Those bloody rice cakes knock me sick. They have no nutritional value and are not going to be the slightest bit filling, they must be starving. They should at least be eating sandwiches/wraps as part of their lunch.
Makes out like they beg for them. I don’t know about you but I’ve never heard a child beg for a rice cake in my life 🤣
When my now 5ft6 12 yr old was a toddler he’d have a couple of those rice cakes as a snack in the buggy once he grabbed and scoffed the full packet and I realised he was too old for them 😂

Reactions: 3
The sister is clearly reading here too. Mentioning lots of food/ payment for appearing in videos etc

• Haha
What’s her sisters TikTok please? Would love to have a nosey
it’s adventures of the wests
---
Asking why boys aren’t allowed to go to brownies now 🙄
God I came straight here after seeing this 🙄. She is obsessed with adversity, especially if it involves being a boy mum.

When I was growing up (2010s) the only football teams I could join were boys ones for so many years! Same situation for so many other activities and sports, let the girls have something for once it’s only *just* started improving😡

What’s with that awful 1000 yard stare as the background as well 🤣

Last edited:
Asking why boys aren’t allowed to go to brownies now 🙄
Oh FFS I haven't seen that yet. Bet she's one of the same people that ask why men can't stay in women's aid shelters 🙄. Does she seriously not understood why girls-only spaces are needed.

Reactions: 6
Her sister's latest tiktok taking about taking the boys out of school, why are her eyebrows always raised like that? The forehead wrinkles are eye watering - not suggesting Botox or anything but jeez give your muscles a break!

Reactions: 7
Her sister's latest tiktok taking about taking the boys out of school, why are her eyebrows always raised like that? The forehead wrinkles are eye watering - not suggesting Botox or anything but jeez give your muscles a break!
They would both benefit from a little more meat on the bones as they get older- no wrinkles on a balloon my mum says 😂
---
On her insta apparently one of her kids likes crafts and is sensitive so brownies would suit him better! My daughter is autistic and going to cubs with boys and girls had helped her hugely socially - you can see she is stereotyping her kids already just let them be! And boys have plenty of their own spaces and have for years let girls have something for themselves!

Why does Daisy pronounce Mall like that? 😂 Or is it just me, I would always say mall as if rhyming with wall ..not mall rhyming with val

Yep we supplement with iron- we get drops to go in water as the vitamins seemed sort of expensive and he already takes so many for other reasons 🫣 I just think they always look exhausted and pale, like they need some daylight and a bowl of pasta

Is this the sister?! Never seen her page before but pulls the same type of face you would love to throw a cream pie at 🥧

Attachments

Reactions: 3