Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her shop very low on carbs no bread no bagels. I’m not saying they are the best things to eat but what kid doesn’t like toast with butter or nutella? And I don’t care if they ask for those rice cakes she needs to stop with them they are just air!

Reactions: 9
Did you see her shop very low on carbs no bread no bagels. I’m not saying they are the best things to eat but what kid doesn’t like toast with butter or nutella? And I don’t care if they ask for those rice cakes she needs to stop with them they are just air!
My understanding is that about 50% of a child’s diet should be carbohydrate based because of their growth and energy needs? It’s strange because in a recent tiktok she said she has a good understanding of nutrition…… 👀

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what Andy has to say about the food situation. Like they're both responsible for their children, would Andy not step up and be like come on Daisy??

Reactions: 8
The singular muller corner for sonny 😢 god forbid he eats more than 1 a week

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what Andy has to say about the food situation. Like they're both responsible for their children, would Andy not step up and be like come on Daisy??
my dad went along with it to keep my mum happy 🤷‍♀️ at least for me, but I also grew up thinking it was totally normal for my dad to come home from work about 30/45 mins before dinner and have like half a baguette (I grew up in France, not as random as it sounds 😂) and then have another bit of bread after dinner 🥲

Probably why they’ve done or do attend marriage counselling. Andy put his foot down she didn’t like it

Reactions: 3
Probably why they’ve done or do attend marriage counselling. Andy put his foot down she didn’t like it
I'd you could be on the money there.... but like any marriage counsellor (sane person) would probs agree Daisy isn't feeding the boys enough food or feeding them very little and sorry the dinners she makes, make me gag.

Reactions: 4
I think she is also borderline obsessed with keeping her boys 'little', she never refers to herself as a mum of 2 it's always a mum of 2 LITTLE boys. Yes Daisy we get it they are both under 6? But they are growing children, they aren't going to stay little forever

Reactions: 20
The dinners are strange. I saw an old video where where she makes spaghetti with sauce and meatballs for tea. Perfectly nice normal meal. Except she serves up a really small helping of it in one section of the prison plate then fills up the other sections with picky bits like cucumber and weird dry snacks. Why not just serve one big helping of the hot meal on a normal plate? I don’t think every meal being served that way does much to help eating habits.

Reactions: 13
The dinners are strange. I saw an old video where where she makes spaghetti with sauce and meatballs for tea. Perfectly nice normal meal. Except she serves up a really small helping of it in one section of the prison plate then fills up the other sections with picky bits like cucumber and weird dry snacks. Why not just serve one big helping of the hot meal on a normal plate? I don’t think every meal being served that way does much to help eating habits.
The prison plates and picky bits on the sides send me. Big bowel of pasta and meatballs, done, no fuss!

Reactions: 9
Every time I see “Mrs Emily Norris” I can’t help but think she’s 100x more classy than daisy 🤣 She’s a “mummy vlogger” but hardly shows the boys and if she does they are not the main focus of the video.

Reactions: 4
The one Muller corner and the toddle rick cakes, so sad! But then the fruit juices, ice cream and frubes quite high in sugar.

No biscuits, bananas, apples, oranges, potatoes, ham, cheese or wraps - all staples in my weekly shop with bottomless boys! No snacks food at all except the rice cakes and crisps.
---
The single pizza, I'd have to buy at least 3 between 4 of us. Or 2 if we were having garlic bread or something with it.

The one Muller corner and the toddle rick cakes, so sad! But then the fruit juices, ice cream and frubes quite high in sugar.

No biscuits, bananas, apples, oranges, potatoes, ham, cheese or wraps - all staples in my weekly shop with bottomless boys! No snacks food at all except the rice cakes and crisps.
---
The single pizza, I'd have to buy at least 3 between 4 of us. Or 2 if we were having garlic bread or something with it.
I second this!! All staples in my shopping my wee boys not even 1 yet and he eats me out of house and home. Her boys need a big hearty meal, hopefully they don’t develop issues with food like her she needs help!!

don’t see how you could make a weeks worth of food with that shop? lots of bits but no actual meals