Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you didn't see her pregnancy announcement for Sonny..

Can you IMAGINE her acquaintances, neighbours or work colleagues stumbling across anything on her pages.

Totally agree with that parenting coach course thing as well. She spends more time in B&M every weekend.
What was it?

Reactions: 1
But it’s seems that she became a qualified parenting coach after 13hours of training! I’m sorry but how is that even allowed! Surely she had to do more than that! I know that I wouldn’t be taking parenting advice from someone who only had 13hrs of training
The hell would I take parenting advice from her. She’s got two healthy children and seems to consider it a stressful experience that they put some tents on a bed.

My 6 yo is autistic & non verbal and he’s Sonny’s age. He’s meant to be at school but has been off all week because of a cock up in getting his place. In the last 4 days I can’t even begin to describe the chaos he’s caused at every turn. I’ve had fairy liquid all over the floor, milk all over the floor, yesterday morning I sat down to drink half a coffee and walked back in to the whole bottle of oil poured every fuckingwhere with eggs smashed into it and milk for good measure. Yeah. I nearly cried

So again… the duck would I! 🤯

(I think I’m going to have to unfollow her, for my own mental health. I am just sad and broken and it’s hard right now)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How can you be a qualified parenting coach and not give a duck about safeguarding?

Reactions: 13
is there a way to remove that photo/blur Oscar? I agree it’s wildly inappropriate for her to have on a instagram with such a big following but don’t think we should be sharing photos like that here even if they are on her public instagram as it just makes the digital footprint even wider. I know some threads on tattle that criticise influencers like her for oversharing about their kids have policies of not posting the pictures or blurring the kids out beforehand which in my opinion is a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wtf… what has that got to do with being pregnant. Clearly appealing to a certain audience 🤢 how can anyone think that’s cute?

Reactions: 2
I hope you didn't see her pregnancy announcement for Sonny..

Can you IMAGINE her acquaintances, neighbours or work colleagues stumbling across anything on her pages.

Totally agree with that parenting coach course thing as well. She spends more time in B&M every weekend.
Sadly I did see the pregnancy announcement for Sonny

Honestly don’t know how Andy is ok with that as if I did that to my partner 🤯🤯

And of Oscar too?! Like imagine going for a job interview and your employer sees that!!

“At this point I’m kind of known for my baked oats”. No. No you’re not

And switch off the silly plummy accent while you’re at it too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pregnancy announcement is insane 🤯
Who the duck is taking parenting advice from someone who posts pictures of their naked kid online!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course the Poland trip was an ad yet she is only declaring it now and the way she presents it is far from obvious!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven’t been watching her tik toks lately. Too dull. If she’s breached anything then report report report! Especially if you have screenshots

Reactions: 8
Why does her sister sound like a tit BBC one presenter in her voiceovers 😂 only watched one vid, couldn't stand any more haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she didn't answer the question about how much it cost!

I was trying to see if it was an ad but couldn't see that she had quoted it

Reactions: 7