MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to catch the aftermath of seeing other people's vids calling him out. Saw one today where he was arrested but no idea what for?
Someone called the police saying he had a weapon so they moved him on šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
So heā€™s going to Wimbledon today to ā€œperformā€ itā€™s obviously going to be busy because thereā€™s a tennis match on. Heā€™s 100% gonna think theyā€™re all there to watch him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so delusional

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he will make an appearance at the boxing on Saturday and try and make it all about him

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s always going on about suing people for defamation of character. Heā€™s now telling BJ to sue Tyrone for defamation of character. Clearly doesnā€™t know how it works šŸ¤£ neither of them have a character to defame, theyā€™re random weirdos online that think theyā€™re something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why what's Tyrone done ?
I think tyrone Is actually not problematic at all I really like him
but basically tyrone had that bj on his live and bj wanted to go on Sunday smoke but tyrone said no apparently I think bj said tyrone said it it was something to do with the fact he's in tag or been prision I believe

I love Tyrone been watching his insta lives since lockdown .I can understand why he's said no as I think he's just fed up of people going on and causing drama

Reactions: 2
Bj and kev are just a pair of absolute nittys who canā€™t handle the fact that anyone who isnā€™t also a nitty wants duck all to do with them

he also said no to someone who had DV survivor in their bio and she was asking to be on it who can on last night because he didnt want to causes her ptsd and she wasnt too happy about it I don't think but I think he's being responsible

BJ is horrific, Iā€™ve seen so many videos about him on TT not only about the animal abuse but also DV. The way he speaks to is also disgusting.

Why the hell would Tyrone want him on Sunday smoke šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ delusional

Itā€™s also making me laugh that kev believes that London solicitors watch his lives all the time to take note of the comments. Heā€™s so gullible.

Tyrone is wicked, he's a level headed dude. He's right to protect his brand and businesses from people like them

As I thought he's outside the o2 šŸ˜† it's the Weigh in tonight and it'd the actual match tonight but he's outside as he's not aloud in .bitching about Tyrone and saying he thinks he's big because he's not letting him in šŸ˜†and that he's pulling his power .Tyrone isn't in charge of this boxing šŸ˜† Tyrone just a guest annoucer

Last edited:
So his account was banned, his new account has 100k followers which means heā€™s either bought an account from someone or bought followers šŸ¤£

So his account was banned, his new account has 100k followers which means heā€™s either bought an account from someone or bought followers šŸ¤£
From what I read/heard, he persuaded a 13 year old girl to give him the account.

The obsession with boxing Pully is so daft, it'll never happen as I don't believe Pully would want the negative publicity of being anywhere near Kev. Like Bazza says, he's literally incapable of behaving like a man in his early 40's so there's no way anyone would trust him with something like this.

From what I read/heard, he persuaded a 13 year old girl to give him the account.

The obsession with boxing Pully is so daft, it'll never happen as I don't believe Pully would want the negative publicity of being anywhere near Kev. Like Bazza says, he's literally incapable of behaving like a man in his early 40's so there's no way anyone would trust him with something like this.
heā€™s saying that theyā€™re 20 and she sent him a photo of their passport but who knows heā€™s full of šŸ’©

heā€™s so desperate to be relevant, canā€™t accept that heā€™s not allowed at the boxing itā€™s embarrassing.

I remember reading years ago that Abercrombie and Fitch paid the cast of Jersey Shore to STOP wearing their stuff and Iā€™m convinced Kev also read that and thatā€™s why he keeps taking about Nivea.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He got involved in the boxing before and that ended with him on the deck before the first bell had stopped ringing.

• Haha
Think it's more Tyrone that just dosnt want the negative stuff from it .so won't have him on