MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I thought this thread would be going real fast. Guy needs professional help and fast. His grasp of reality is shrinking day by day. He has this idea he is famous and he can make it. No one is ever going to give him a brand deal.
i’ve been searching for it the past 2 days and ended up finding it on google!
along with multiple reddit threads

i was expecting it to be really busy and more comments from recent days

especially as he supposedly thinks KSI came in his live, got spat on and keeps shouting ‘what you saying about my family’

Reactions: 5
i’ve been searching for it the past 2 days and ended up finding it on google!
along with multiple reddit threads

i was expecting it to be really busy and more comments from recent days

especially as he supposedly thinks KSI came in his live, got spat on and keeps shouting ‘what you saying about my family’
Yeah people will get fed up hearing that repeated day in day out. He needs banned from Internet altogether 🤣🤣. Imagine thinking tiktok is a job 🤣🤣. Better still imagine thinking that guy was an prince. Complete with ankle tag 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Yeah people will get fed up hearing that repeated day in day out. He needs banned from Internet altogether 🤣🤣. Imagine thinking tiktok is a job 🤣🤣. Better still imagine thinking that guy was an prince. Complete with ankle tag 🙈🙈🙈

I was the bloke who he thought he was the TV producer Connor mcdaid 😂😂😂 I was giving him 750 a day and 3 grand to write the theme tune sing the theme tune 😂 it took 56 emails but I got him and his VIP number I put it on tik tok he went mad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was the bloke who he thought he was the TV producer Connor mcdaid 😂😂😂 I was giving him 750 a day and 3 grand to write the theme tune sing the theme tune 😂 it took 56 emails but I got him and his VIP number I put it on tik tok he went mad 🤣🤣
I remember that 🤣🤣 He's actually so gullible in his pursuit of money and fame. Arghh I'd love to smack the git silly especially after watching him screaming at his uncle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember that 🤣🤣 He's actually so gullible in his pursuit of money and fame. Arghh I'd love to smack the git silly especially after watching him screaming at his uncle.

He had me on his live telling me to get well soon I was sick enough that night. That bit was the only true thing I said. I quote needle dick. We are going to be making big pea's brov ☺🤣🤣

• Haha
He's obviously mentally challenged, hopefully he will get the help he needs.
A man of his age doing what he does is just not right.

He's obviously mentally challenged, hopefully he will get the help he needs.
A man of his age doing what he does is just not right.
I think he had a nervous breakdown a number of years ago and hasn't been the same since. He's mentioned a few times about his brain "burning"

He's definitely not 100% in the head

Reactions: 5
The idiot is in Amsterdam again. Chasing his pal G Crew 😂😂 Wonder if they have informed DWP about going abroad.

Reactions: 1
How boring is he these days. All he does is sit there and beg like 99% of TikTok.

He and the majority of other “creators” are so entitled. Why do they think they deserve other peoples money, all they do is sit there and demand gifts. Pathetic.

He’s the love child of tit cocaine and undiagnosed mental illness

• Haha
“Stop writing happy birthday”.
“Stop typing FYP”.
Says that every second of a live.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know how more has not been updated in here. I suppose it’s because it’s the same tit different day..Tanya is definitely his biggest troll all the fake mental health stuff is absolutely disgusting! Although I don’t know what else I expected..I don’t understand how a 44yr old can be so delusional….. All the stuff with the walk and then both Kev and Tanya’s outing of each other 🤦‍♀️ it’s just embarrassing really! Yet his poor dad is still the one suffering as he has the smelly beggar at his house.