MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s currently “protesting” outside of the tiktok office again 🤣🤣 absolute crackpot

Reactions: 2
I just watched him on live with GCrew being given a gift worth £35 and he was ECSTATIC. It was embarrassing to watch, this is a 40-something year old man who instead of getting a job begs on the internet all day. Kai, GCrew all of them are no better as they're enabling him.

He can't take the slightest bit of criticism and the only way he deals with it is to say they're all jealous trolls. Of what? Being gifted what I make in a couple of hours at work? That Kev will see about £5 of due to TikTok fees? No chance. He is living in this alternate reality and is so disassociated with real life and the real world it's scary. Imagine being 40-something living out of a fake Dior bag with no money, no friends, no home or job. Putting on a fake ghetto accent with a dirty tan. There's only him and snapshoteye I've ever see that are off the scale living in another world.

Reactions: 6
It’s always funny when someone asks him what they’re jealous of and he can’t answer of he says because he gets views in his live. Who actually cares 🤣 99.9% of the people that watch/follow him don’t like him and troll him.

Reactions: 5
He’s really going off about other peoples comments today 🤣🤣

the way he speaks to KFundz and pully is mad but with Beejay he’s like a deer in headlights. He can only act big and bad with young men🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I did see something on my FYP about that, people keep mentioning that Maria too saying he stole the gofundme money
I wish they'd just ban him the same way they done to that other beggar with the rotten teeth. Lucy Rose.

I wish they'd just ban him the same way they done to that other beggar with the rotten teeth. Lucy Rose.
Lucy rose has an injunction which their housing put in place because of the noise etc. Kevs homeless so there’s no hope of that happening 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Lucy rose has an injunction which their housing put in place because of the noise etc. Kevs homeless so there’s no hope of that happening 🤣
duck well thats my hopes out the window 😂😂 Guy annoys me so much and u seriously don't know how he's not been properly sparked out before now. They way he talks to people is disgusting. And I see he's somewhere different tonight. Got the couch covered 🤭looks a lot like daddies though.

• Haha
duck well thats my hopes out the window 😂😂 Guy annoys me so much and u seriously don't know how he's not been properly sparked out before now. They way he talks to people is disgusting. And I see he's somewhere different tonight. Got the couch covered 🤭looks a lot like daddies though.
He dances near police stations etc now, the way he speaks to people and how entitled he acts I’m also surprised someone hasn’t really hurt him yet.

yeah pretty sure he’s on the famous red sofa 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He dances near police stations etc now, the way he speaks to people and how entitled he acts I’m also surprised someone hasn’t really hurt him yet.

yeah pretty sure he’s on the famous red sofa 🤣🤣🤣
Police must be fed up with the cretin as his parents must be too. I swear if he was my brother speaking to my parents like that he'd be sparkled. Take it the lovely tanias papped him our again. 🤭

Can’t stand kev, he’s horrible and thinks he’s above everyone however, stealing his phone/hats etc is just out of order. There’s one thing taking the piss out of him on his lives but stealing his stuff takes it too far.

Can’t stand kev, he’s horrible and thinks he’s above everyone however, stealing his phone/hats etc is just out of order. There’s one thing taking the piss out of him on his lives but stealing his stuff takes it too far.
Makes him a victim to be honest. As much as I cannot stand him I'd rather just see him cancelled than hurt or made a victim. Don't get me wrong there are times when I'd love to spark him clean out but those are just thoughts.

Makes him a victim to be honest. As much as I cannot stand him I'd rather just see him cancelled than hurt or made a victim. Don't get me wrong there are times when I'd love to spark him clean out but those are just thoughts.
100%, him being a dick online isn’t a crime (not including the stuff with his ex etc) but stealing his property is.

The man stood there and didn’t call on either of his 2 phones for help when someone was stabbed. He just stayed live with Pully and pretended to care. He needs binning and the bin needs torching.

• Heart
This guy in his 40s prancing about a tiny wee bit of pavement. Really made it big there . Congrats you absolute buffoon of a so called man. He's an absolute shitebag of a man. Imagine that screaming at people get a job 😂😂😂 tiktok isn't a career no matter what the idiots at the top say. Wish he'd just go away. I've never felt so much anger towards someone I've never met. Him and smithy up there in no1 spot 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

he used to pull in thousands of viewers , saw him tonight with 200 odd and battling and getting under 100 gifts (even then who is still gifting this guy).. think hes had his 15 mins.

Soon to be worldwide no more.