MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was howling when I saw that. Love how they were all too old to realise who was in the bath as it made it more funny. I think one of the ladies had the most excitement she's had in a long while 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got visions of kev .turning up to dance outside binley mega chippy as he knows it's more famous than him :LOL:

Every time I think of it I just burst out laughing 😂🤣 kev is raginggggg.

That kevcalls page is just an absolute blessing.

The videos keep coming they are so funny!! Now the whole getting nicked story!! I wouldn’t be shocked if that was for views as his views have been really low lately! Surprised kev ain’t in here telling us all what to write about him.

Whoever got him put in the papers and stuff have proberly not realised that that's how you get a blue tick by been in news 😆 hopefully it dosnt happen

Reactions: 4
Whoever got him put in the papers and stuff have proberly not realised that that's how you get a blue tick by been in news 😆 hopefully it dosnt happen
Let’s hope it doesn’t 🤣 he’ll go off the rails if he gets a blue tick

Reactions: 4
Also the bbceastenders page came on my fyp and kev had commented saying he wanted to be on the show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s getting worse, if that’s possible.

KFundz is just as bad, he’s using him for money and clout and should have distanced himself when Kev was arrested. When you see videos the public have taken of Kev sat in the street on lives, it’s honestly like watching a homeless person.

He’s getting worse, if that’s possible.

KFundz is just as bad, he’s using him for money and clout and should have distanced himself when Kev was arrested. When you see videos the public have taken of Kev sat in the street on lives, it’s honestly like watching a homeless person.
when did kev get arrested? I dipped out for a while so missed that episode 😅

Reactions: 1
I think it was last week, KFundz said he wanted to protect his music career and wouldn’t duel him until he worked out his issues - two days later he’s obviously missing the money he makes and is duelling him again.

Kevscalls is a complete vibe, I love that account.

Reactions: 2
I think it was last week, KFundz said he wanted to protect his music career and wouldn’t duel him until he worked out his issues - two days later he’s obviously missing the money he makes and is duelling him again.

Kevscalls is a complete vibe, I love that account.
ive seen more of that kevcalls account than kev himself lately 😂

the pastor one ‘Lord free Kevin from masturbation’ 😂😂😂🙈

Kev (who is 43) trying to compare his “success” to Kfundz’s (who is 16) was just bizarre 🤣

kev is homeless, no job, family wants nothing to do with him. Used to be a club promoter and seems to think that makes him above everyone else. His delusions are getting worse he’s really deteriorating.

He is in a filthy mood this morning, going live with randoms and bickering away with them and then muting them

Omg steveaoki a famous singer is in London and has walked past kev and put him on his story 😆

• Wow