MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand kev, he’s a horrible person but the people that go to where he is to try and intimidate him/take his stuff are just stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s looking more and more like a victim every day.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand kev, he’s a horrible person but the people that go to where he is to try and intimidate him/take his stuff are just stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s looking more and more like a victim every day.
I have to agree with this Dave and Tom etc are marking him look more like a victim than anything xx

Reactions: 3
Also where's the proof he's a pedalo? He's a massive head but I've seen no proof anywhere he's a pedalo. It's such a big thing to accuse people of

Also where's the proof he's a pedalo? He's a massive head but I've seen no proof anywhere he's a pedalo. It's such a big thing to accuse people of
pedalo* bloody hell autocorrect

Oh p lol

Oh tattle auto corrects it 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Oh p lol

Oh tattle auto corrects it 😂😂
Hahahha pedalo 🤣🤣 agreed I haven’t seen any evidence of him being a n, people throw that word around so much on TT.

Hahahha pedalo 🤣🤣 agreed I haven’t seen any evidence of him being a n, people throw that word around so much on TT.
it's actually mad because like others have said its turning into mass bullying and he's now the victim. He's an absolute horrible person don't get me wrong but leave him to get himself in trouble.

throwing around the P word really is fucked up

Reactions: 5
it's actually mad because like others have said its turning into mass bullying and he's now the victim. He's an absolute horrible person don't get me wrong but leave him to get himself in trouble.

throwing around the P word really is fucked up
I feel like throwing round the n word makes it easier for actual n0nces to fall through the cracks. Like the boy who cries wolf kind of thing. People have no sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It's been reported a few rimes according to reddit. Imagine asking people to buy stuff for you 😳.

mruktiktokofficialworldj like rn being harassed

this is so embarrassing ive come to a conclusion that he actually thinks he's good at singing such a narc

Reactions: 1
Imagine lying to police your going to get stabbed. Hope they see exactly what happened. This guys dangerous

Reactions: 1
Nivea have confirmed that they’re not working with him 🤣 I think he was trying to make it seem like he had a brand deal.

He lost 10 duels in a row (as always) with I think his name is Matt. He dyed his beard and hair.
It looks like shoe polish 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm actually very surprised with the stunts this guy is pulling, that this thread is so quiet. 😂

Tbh his lives when he's out & about lag so much I stopped watching him

I tend to catch the aftermath of seeing other people's vids calling him out. Saw one today where he was arrested but no idea what for?

• Haha
  • Wow
I tend to catch the aftermath of seeing other people's vids calling him out. Saw one today where he was arrested but no idea what for?
No need to watch his lives for the drama as someone always recording them 😄 not sure if the one I seen today if he was being arrested or being moved for his own safety, the dispatcher? told the officers to get his phone 🤭