MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nope, he's just posted a video saying he's lost it and no other context. Wonder if he'll mention it again on live with kfundz later
I bet he’s sold it and said it’s lost so he doesn’t need to give his dad any of the money.

Reactions: 4
I'm actually surprised no one has swung him about with that big cheap chain. Honestly he seems so detached from reality its quite scary.

He was “protesting“ singing and dancing outside New Scotland Yard and someone must have phoned up and said he had a knife.
Police told him to put his hands up and they had tasers. His stupid girlfriend paused the live. Unfortunately he didn’t get tasered, it might have improved his “dancing” 😂😂😂

He was “protesting“ singing and dancing outside New Scotland Yard and someone must have phoned up and said he had a knife.
Police told him to put his hands up and they had tasers. His stupid girlfriend paused the live. Unfortunately he didn’t get tasered, it might have improved his “dancing” 😂😂😂
Oh Jesus is there a screen recording?

Reactions: 1
He is currently live with Hstikkytokky and his trolling him so much and kev doesn’t even realise 😬. He’s saying tit like oh kev, you’re bigger than charlie damelio and Kev is like yeah I know 🙂

He is currently live with Hstikkytokky and his trolling him so much and kev doesn’t even realise 😬. He’s saying tit like oh kev, you’re bigger than charlie damelio and Kev is like yeah I know 🙂
He actually thinks he's bigger than Charlie :D :D

It’s brilliant ngl, I love watching someone gas up a narcissist, it just makes them embarrass themselves more and more

Not Mr Fish Oil in Brighton! 💀 He is on the cycle path outside the pier! Fingers crossed someone rides past and takes his hat or phone! 💀😂

Reactions: 3
Please tell he is isn’t with the kitten guy?!?! 😡🤬 Just when you think Mr Fish Oil couldn’t sink any lower….

Reactions: 2
OMG have you all seen the news articles about kev. if you haven’t seen what’s happened with the zoom call check out kevcalls on insta.

To add to that, I do hope the people involved are okay because it sounds like they were shaken up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7