MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevs uncle Brian is on tiktok and I love him already 😂 he's following all the troll accounts that go after kev
there’s some vids on fyp from when uncle Brian joined the nieces live and kev was going mental in the background

Reactions: 2
Kevs uncle has been liking videos of young girls and kev tried defending him
Brian’s always asking people if they’re single too 😬 literally no excuse for liking videos of girls in school uniforms he knows what he’s doing.

Reactions: 1
The whole thing between tanya and kev was a ploy to make money! I just seen a video on tt and they are on way to black pool or wherever while her daughter and son are at home and getting threats from trolls

Reactions: 3
There’s now some woman online saying she has his son!? I think it must be a wind up, she’s sat smoking a joint with her kid next to her saying kev is his dad, the poor child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s now some woman online saying she has his son!? I think it must be a wind up, she’s sat smoking a joint with her kid next to her saying kev is his dad, the poor child
It’s definitely a wind up. She’s made a “mrsuktiktokofficial” account and was completely fine with him when she dueled him a few weeks ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely a wind up. She’s made a “mrsuktiktokofficial” account and was completely fine with him when she dueled him a few weeks ago 🤷🏼‍♀️
Eww what a weirdo and very odd behaviour, to include your young child in it is very strange and inappropriate!

she's a sick duck

yeah she dueled him a few weeks back and claimed to know nothing about "Mruktiktokofficial" yet she had soooo many videos on her page obsessed with him.
She was on his live defending him from his followers.
Now she seems to be claiming all sorts of things like that they've been married for 9 years -and their kid is 17??? She seems to be weirdly obsessed with him. Nutter.

I saw a screen recording of Uncle Brian's live earlier and he outwardly stated that Kevin has never been married. She's clearly just as twisted as him and the only way she can keep viewers on her lives is if she obsessively talks about Kevin.

Some people seem to be believing her story 😂 I’m not a fan of kev but people will genuinely believe anything that puts him in a bad light. They need to give their heads a wobble she’s doing it for views and she’s getting them.

Reactions: 5
He's in Liverpool and someone's just pushed over his phone so he's on the phone to the police again 😅😅😅

• Haha
so she’s been saying she was kevs ex wife now this morning she’s saying she’s not what goes on in that girls head. Pretty sure she’s a clout chaser as kev calls it shes so rude and argumentative and never thinks she’s wrong. She really needs her own threat on here as does Sophie spoonie

He's in Liverpool and someone's just pushed over his phone so he's on the phone to the police again 😅😅😅
Shock horror he’s on the phone to the police again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
so she’s been saying she was kevs ex wife now this morning she’s saying she’s not what goes on in that girls head. Pretty sure she’s a clout chaser as kev calls it shes so rude and argumentative and never thinks she’s wrong. She really needs her own threat on here as does Sophie spoonie

Shock horror he’s on the phone to the police again 😂😂😂
the irony is, this is the sort of thing you could actually Get the police involved in but he rings them for stupid stuff! If someone was sat online saying they were my wife/husband and claiming the child in the live stream was mine, I’d be getting a restraining order!

Reactions: 1
the irony is, this is the sort of thing you could actually Get the police involved in but he rings them for stupid stuff! If someone was sat online saying they were my wife/husband and claiming the child in the live stream was mine, I’d be getting a restraining order!
Exactly right but because he’s constantly on the phone to them he wouldn’t be belived now