Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her boy is such a good boy she loves having him home …….but she’s enrolled him in clubs all week for 4 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girl cracks me up makes out she worked hard all her life all she did was pop out kids to get her council house, if your doing so well in this business love why not buy a house and leave the council house for someone who needs it…. There will be loads the town she lives in is a dump full of scabs probably why she only records the trees 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone understand what is going on with her moving? She's just done all the house up etc and it's a council house isn't it? So why is she moving... I'm confused?

Because apparently she only gets better she doesn’t go backwards with things….. so goes from a free house to another free house in the same crappy town 😂 ooh such an upgrade
She clearly knows nothing about buying a house just thinks oh we’ll buy then shove an extension on love you actually have to pay for your own house it’s not all calling the council to come fix everything if it brakes 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just don't get it at all.. from how she comes across she sounds like they do really well financially and all that money spent on the house looking nice.. surely they can stay there they are just choosing to exchange for another council house? She said the house is worth £350k- is that what council houses are like in London?! That's an insane amount of money!

She isn’t right in London just a low class town about 30 minutes drive
I doubt she does as well as she bangs on about she’s got an old focus, council/ housing association house, don’t go on holidays abroad, can only afford second hand kitchen and shops in primark
It’s all for the gram, although she said she works all the time but on Instagram every 30mins 😂

No idea why she’s moving probably to get away from the school that are calling out her bad parenting ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came on here to catch up, I unfollowed her ages ago cos I couldn’t stick her anymore lol 😂 what’s she doing now?

Reactions: 2
I came on here to catch up, I unfollowed her ages ago cos I couldn’t stick her anymore lol 😂 what’s she doing now?
She's wanting to move but can only do so through an exchange and it's not working out at the moment .

Reactions: 1
Oh this one is just something else!! Have you ever seen someone so desperate to be liked? It's so cringey to watch. How her man goes along with her ridiculous stories is beyond me! She comes across as the type of person who really wishes she had her tit together and her Instagram stories and chats are what she wants her life to be like but it's not, if you get me? I think she needs help myself, she comes across as really unstable

Know her she has no friends as she parades around like she is something special but everyone knows she has duck all 😂
She just posts all this being kind crap but she is so uninterested in being nice to people she actually knows lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally a thread on the most self obsessed self absorbed and me me me woman I’ve come across! Does she ever shut the fook up? All she does is eye duck herself in the phone whilst her monotone flat voice just goes on… and on…. And on… about nothing actually remotely funny, informative educational or interesting. I’m so happy I’m not the only one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her stories she's talking about her child at school and said her mom was spoken to at the gate about his behaviour.. I thought her mom did duck all for her and never bothered with the kids.. sounds like she picks him up from school..?

• Wow
She seriously shouldn't be on social media. she's a liability!! I feel for her girls because I have a teenager and I can assure you he would be mortified if I was uploading that tit for everyone to watch. I think Dan is just there for his kids and I imagine she has an impact on his life and work and he would be much better off without her but couldn't leave her as she can't be trusted to manage a house and 3 kids

I’ve never known someone to have so many fall outs with the general public, teachers, family, anyone. And it’s always never her in the wrong. She is the common denominator in all of it! Have a look Moaning Miller, it surely isn’t just you is it?🤣😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5