Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I haven’t even thought about it how sad do you have to be to get so excited over some so called celeb 🙄 but not tell anyone it’s all to get people to keep coming to her page which she claims not to care about the numbers 😒 again this is why people laugh at her she’s so attention seeking …
And yes she’s always been a benefit scav I never knew her have a job I just saw her walking the town constantly with her kid in a buggy while I was working …. 😂

Reactions: 2
It’ll be interesting to see but that’s all she thinks she is some celeb walks around like she’s something else when people can’t stand her and know she’s a little benefit scav,
Love how she has to throw a little celeb in the mix when something goes wrong at the school “can’t wait to walk in there with the celeb “ oh come on your useless moron if it were my child I’d be there alone to sort it not trying to take a “celeb” with me to show off just shows the sort of person she is ! Go get a real bleeping job and stop giving your kids time off for a “cold”
And that story about her and Dan bet that took her all of 19 seconds to make up 😂
It annoys me when she keeps them off for basically no reason 🙄

She's gone wacko with plants too, her house is basically a grey and white jungle..

And why white wash every photo?

Reactions: 1
Oh I haven’t even thought about it how sad do you have to be to get so excited over some so called celeb 🙄 but not tell anyone it’s all to get people to keep coming to her page which she claims not to care about the numbers 😒 again this is why people laugh at her she’s so attention seeking …
And yes she’s always been a benefit scav I never knew her have a job I just saw her walking the town constantly with her kid in a buggy while I was working …. 😂
Madness, she really does portray such an image of insta. I get sick of her going on about working hard etc. It’s really annoying me about the celeb it’s all for engagement. For some reason I thought Amanda Holden but I’m sure she would have better taste and is too celeb for it to be her.
I find it all so false just can’t believe so many people follow her.
wonder ifHMRC are aware of her real earnings..

It annoys me when she keeps them off for basically no reason 🙄

She's gone wacko with plants too, her house is basically a grey and white jungle..

And why white wash every photo?
Me too. Wonder what she looks like under all those filters..

Well that was an anti climax 🙄
Better than I thought it would be but still 👎🏼
love how she makes out she didn’t want to ask them for a video because they would get that all the time but she’s happy to post them all over her stories and telling everyone she’s working with them if she were that bothered about them she wouldn’t have posted telling everyone about her “celebrity” clients she’d have just been professional and kept it quiet 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well that was an anti climax 🙄
Better than I thought it would be but still 👎🏼
love how she makes out she didn’t want to ask them for a video because they would get that all the time but she’s happy to post them all over her stories and telling everyone she’s working with them if she were that bothered about them she wouldn’t have posted telling everyone about her “celebrity” clients she’d have just been professional and kept it quiet 😂🤦‍♀️
I know right!! I don’t understand why he would have gone with her company out of the many choices.. she is so unprofessional. I find it very odd. If you were rich surely you would go for a high quality well known company…?!

Reactions: 2
Well by the looks of it they had another groundworks team in that had to leave a month ago so they obviously just phoned as many places as possible to get it done quickly and all the other decent companies didn’t just push back the “regular clients” for a high profile couple but the great mrs miller just dumped all hers for the “celebs” for a bit of clout on the gram absolutely shocking behaviour to dump people because you want to kiss arse some “celebs” then post about it all over Instagram the other company I don’t think even mentioned working for them let alone making weeks of stories and then showing a photo 🙄

• Wow
Well by the looks of it they had another groundworks team in that had to leave a month ago so they obviously just phoned as many places as possible to get it done quickly and all the other decent companies didn’t just push back the “regular clients” for a high profile couple but the great mrs miller just dumped all hers for the “celebs” for a bit of clout on the gram absolutely shocking behaviour to dump people because you want to kiss arse some “celebs” then post about it all over Instagram the other company I don’t think even mentioned working for them let alone making weeks of stories and then showing a photo 🙄
That’s crazy I didn’t realise that. It amazes me how she gets any business at all to be honest, I would never want her working for me. Just feel for her hubby as he’s the grafter and could do so much better than her!

Who then hell can afford a “nanny”?! Surely it’s just for the youngest child as the other two are old enough for her to manage surely?..

Hilarious what the hell does she need a nanny for she’s at home on Instagram 90% of time 😂
Pathetic she just can’t be bothered to look after the problem child clearly too much work for her if she owns her own business and Dan is the one that actually does the work she just “goes to help out” why can’t she be back in time to pick her kid up 😒 lazy if you ask me …

• Haha
Hilarious what the hell does she need a nanny for she’s at home on Instagram 90% of time 😂
Pathetic she just can’t be bothered to look after the problem child clearly too much work for her if she owns her own business and Dan is the one that actually does the work she just “goes to help out” why can’t she be back in time to pick her kid up 😒 lazy if you ask me …
Totally agree with you.

No idea probably because she’s embarrassed to be pulled up by the teacher constantly or maybe because she’s so busy at work running a business or maybe because she’s on tic tok in the middle of the day 🤔😂

Ha anyone seen her stories apparently she don’t show the “work she does” because she don’t feel the need to for “trolls” funny how she thinks trolls are people just pointing out the fact she’s literally always on Instagram (it’s all there darling when you post 🤦‍♀️), dans actually the one who does the work that’s clear from the fact one day she didn’t do anything then all of a sudden next day she’s a ground worker 😂 the more people believe her bs the more she posts about her business…… funny how the many businesses she actually owned years ago went nowhere they nosedived quicker than she could stick those lashes on 😂👏🏼

Also I’m sure it really helps when your a ground worker to have your long hair down and styled for a hard days labour and by hard day I mean back in the van by 11:30 👏🏼😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I haven’t kept up lately she bores the hell out of me spouting her crap of her company her hard work when everyone knows it’s the hubby

I have just seen her posts from last night is she for real?! She’s so badly uneducated is she really trying to insinuate that Putins speech is set up as “it can’t be him it looks like a doll!!” How dare she there are innocent people being killed, terror everywhere at the moment and she’s watching tik toks for her “facts” funny as she said not too long ago she don’t believe anything until she has factually check it first and looked into it tik tok is her facts is it! She’s barely mentioned the atrocity apart from oh it can’t be him it looks like a doll …
she’s so thick what a dumbass

• Angry
Just after I write this she’s posted trying to seem all innocent sharing a guys tik tok that’s in Ukraine telling people if they don’t want to watch the news watch him 🤦‍♀️