Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her stories and just think you are lying this never happened, just watched a couple of her stories just now about going the bank and I couldn’t help but think that non of it happened 😂
Dramatised haha. Like the wasp and the fox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you know that she’s worked since she was 14? Because she’s never mentioned before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with today’s stories.. she is starting to speak and act more like hunch every day I think!!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever seen her take the kids out? I’ve been following her for months and have not once seen a day out, not even so much as a trip to soft play or the park. Constantly posting her trips to b&m etc but never anywhere for the kids, or should I say kid as she seems to hide her daughters but flash her son in every other story

Reactions: 4
Sooooo borrring.... running two business but yet always filming her stories !!!!! No singing into the bottles anymore !!!!! Thankfully

Reactions: 2
Yeah seems that way 🤣 her stories are so bleeping long who has time to sit there and listen to her 🤣
I know, just long stories all the time, like yesterday. Also her constant OTT reaction if she jumbles up a word.

Sooooo borrring.... running two business but yet always filming her stories !!!!! No singing into the bottles anymore !!!!! Thankfully
I know lol.

I don’t know anyone in a bad fibro flare that can still story all day.

Reactions: 2
I found this account yesterday and was shocked that she announced on her stories that her son had 'pissed himself' (her words not mine) and that he stank of piss (again her words whilst showing him on her stories. I honestly could have cried for him it must have been so humiliating, poor little boy had wet himself at school ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7