Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh how when she goes on about how she doesn't want local people following her or how shes only really got boy mates because she gets on better with them. The truth of the matter is she ain't got any female friends because shes a disgusting, nasty person and us local people know what a horrible witch she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh how when she goes on about how she doesn't want local people following her or how shes only really got boy mates because she gets on better with them. The truth of the matter is she ain't got any female friends because shes a disgusting, nasty person and us local people know what a horrible witch she is
Wow! What makes her so bad? What has she done?

Wow! What makes her so bad? What has she done?
interested to know more about people who know her and live local.. obviously understand your need to conceal your identity so that it doesn’t cause you any issues but please tell us however you are able

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s actually more annoying to watch than H. At least i can sit through her stories. This one, i end up skipping or just closing half way through coz I’ve had enough.

Reactions: 2
Does she buy followers? She was 10.4k yesterday and now 10.6k.. yet her content on her feed is basic etc..

Reactions: 3
I saw her story a couple of weeks ago about locals following her and she told them to f**k off, really aggressive behaviour.

I am guessing that the people commenting on Mrs Miller being horrible in real life obviously don't have any evidence to back it up?? Also, as per latest stories, are we the reason her following has gone up?

I am guessing that the people commenting on Mrs Miller being horrible in real life obviously don't have any evidence to back it up?? Also, as per latest stories, are we the reason her following has gone up?
I don't need evidence to back it up, its my opinion of her having known her for a good 15 years and being quite close at one point.

Reactions: 7
I don't need evidence to back it up, its my opinion of her having known her for a good 15 years and being quite close at one point.
Fair enough, no worries! Just wasn't sure as I remember people coming onto the hinch threads to start rumours by commenting once and then not again. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, just wanted to know if there was anything that she did that was so bad or whatever. It's always strange when people portray themselves as something they aren't on instagram and develop a following but are a vile person behind closed doors.. Always good to know the truth from someone. I'm sure you're glad to be rid of her from the sounds of it! Would be so weird if I found out someone who I once knew was on insta acting like they're all that and a wonderful person when they aren't so I was intrigued to know more.

Reactions: 2
Oh hi Mrs millar thanks for the shout out 😂😂

Maybe take your head out your own arse and stop being so self centred and we wouldn’t speak about you!!!
You’ve made your husbands nanas death all about you!!! Absolute wrongen!

Reactions: 6
I like Toni but I'm worried for her kids safety with 10k followers. She makes it very clear how close her kids school is to her house, but also uses what I assume is her home address for her main business. That is all

I like Toni but I'm worried for her kids safety with 10k followers. She makes it very clear how close her kids school is to her house, but also uses what I assume is her home address for her main business. That is all
Nobody is careful on soical media, I remember when this home account used to show off all of her stuff she got plus where everything is by posting photos and stuff, wasn't careful with the outside of her house with her door number and street name and she got robbed, literally everything gone.

Also everyone knows her kids names and they are recognizable anyone could go to the school or wait for home time

Does anyone watch her stories and just think you are lying this never happened, just watched a couple of her stories just now about going the bank and I couldn’t help but think that non of it happened 😂

Reactions: 5