Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posting about trolls? Didn’t she tell someone threw her messages “off to fuk” this morning then share the screenshot with 10k followers 🤔

Reactions: 7
She’s posting about trolls? Didn’t she tell someone threw her messages “off to fuk” this morning then share the screenshot with 10k followers 🤔
Her language around her children in particular her 3 year old is disgusting. She put up a story the other day where he used the 'f' word and thought it was hilarious 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Making stories crying at the hospital. Why do these people have to document every single part of their lives! Jesus Christ

Do you think her husband sees her stories??
Surely not!!! Surely he would tell her ..

Why did she need to go straight to Instagram when she’s just got out an ambulance at hospital?!!! And I’m sorry it’s horrible to ever go through anything no matter who you are but you’ve just proven it’s all about attention for you!

Reactions: 8
She spends her life on Instagram being fake because she’s a vile human in person

She lives around the corner from me. Constantly on Instagram banging on about how she doesn’t want ‘local people’ to follow her but I think she’s turned to IG as she doesn’t have any friends around here

Reactions: 9
She lives around the corner from me. Constantly on Instagram banging on about how she doesn’t want ‘local people’ to follow her but I think she’s turned to IG as she doesn’t have any friends around here

Is she this massive business women she makes out to be?

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her a long time and supported her ... until yesterday I saw a completely fake hungry side of her and that was it I started looking back and realising exactly what she is!!
I’m sure her parents love hearing her say I come from nothing!!! Hardly hun when your father has his own business in exactly what you “claim” to do to!! Yet she NEVER does anything but sit on Instagram or tell everyone how much she wants her kids to be shipped off to someone else!!

Did anyone else find the massively over the top excimer a bit weird yesterday? Well done you’ve hit 10k except half the comments on the live stream were saying “I followed you on all 5 of my accounts and my husbands and children’s and there friends and there mums dogs cats Instagram”

That’s my rant ....... for now.
As someone who messaged both her husband and mum because her dogs account got up to over 1000 followers this morning I can’t judge on this 😂

I also congratulated the dog. I have no idea why 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I've never heard of this creature... I mean, 10k but 400 likes on a photo?
Shes deffo asking her family to buy her followers for Christmas.
Jesus christ I've never cringed so much.

Reactions: 4
I've never heard of this creature... I mean, 10k but 400 likes on a photo?
Shes deffo asking her family to buy her followers for Christmas.
Jesus christ I've never cringed so much.
So overnight practically she has now gained an extra 400..

Reactions: 3
The massive business must run its self as she is always drinking tea, leaving her little boy to entertain himself whilst she moans into the phone!

• Haha
If someone in my family did an insta story as my grand mother lay seriously ill on hospital. I’d be furious. THEY would be the head round my table at Xmas....
She’s been quiet today, sincerely hope the granny is ok and she didn’t insta story her sobbing as she passed!

Reactions: 8
How terrible is she.. sitting in a hospital wanting sympathy FOR HERSELF crying into a fu**ing camera.. why did she feel the need to cry to Instagram? And also if you really dislike said family member don’t have them for Christmas??.. it’s simple! She is just irritating and does swear too much in front of her children...

The massive business must run its self as she is always drinking tea, leaving her little boy to entertain himself whilst she moans into the phone!
Yeah I agree, I have to be honest I have never ever seen her work.. obviously has other people doing the candles as I don't imagine she makes them.. So belittling to her husband though making sure she puts him down by saying shes his boss all the time... Seems he is the one who works hard all the time!!

If someone in my family did an insta story as my grand mother lay seriously ill on hospital. I’d be furious. THEY would be the head round my table at Xmas....
She’s been quiet today, sincerely hope the granny is ok and she didn’t insta story her sobbing as she passed!
Yes I hope her husband's nan is okay. Maybe she is giving her head a wobble..

Yeah I agree, I have to be honest I have never ever seen her work.. obviously has other people doing the candles as I don't imagine she makes them.. So belittling to her husband though making sure she puts him down by saying shes his boss all the time... Seems he is the one who works hard all the time!!

Yes I hope her husband's nan is okay. Maybe she is giving her head a wobble..
Also though.. notice how she make it about herself by saying this is why you shouldn't say things etc..
I'm not being nasty just feel like sometimes people get wrapped up in this fake persona portrayed via social media and forget that Instagram isn't the real world.. Hopefully this break is going to do her good! It's a tit world we live in that people live such self absorbed lives, it's no wonder many have mental health issues or body confidence issues.. I honestly can't believe how bad it has got that this is the world we live in nowadays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2