Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the comments hit her yesterday and maybe made her think about the way she comes across on Instagram to her followers, she was upset that was plain to see, even if she made out they didn’t get to her.

She was obviously upset last night about her husbands grandmother but the videos in hospital were I think to make people here who commented feel bad. Otherwise you wouldn’t do videos in that situation. Her husbands grandmother being rushed into hospital was for her husband to address online if he wished to do so.

I do hope his grandmother is ok,

Reactions: 3
I think the comments hit her yesterday and maybe made her think about the way she comes across on Instagram to her followers, she was upset that was plain to see, even if she made out they didn’t get to her.

She was obviously upset last night about her husbands grandmother but the videos in hospital were I think to make people here who commented feel bad. Otherwise you wouldn’t do videos in that situation. Her husbands grandmother being rushed into hospital was for her husband to address online if he wished to do so.

I agree with you, although I don't see how anyone wouldn't see how they appear on videos.. they must watch them back and realise that it portrays a certain image..or they really are too wrapped up in themselves to care.

Reactions: 2
Her mate is ranting now about this site.
Calling us jealous of miller 🤣🤣🤣 she's another one who loves a bleeping drama she tried it on one of my posts once she got blocked right away! Always gobbing off.

Mrs miller ain't posted for one of Two reasons, something has happened to the nan or she's trying to being attention to herself by disappearing so everyone worrys and asks how she is and where is she

Calling us jealous of miller 🤣🤣🤣 she's another one who loves a bleeping drama she tried it on one of my posts once she got blocked right away! Always gobbing off.

Mrs miller ain't posted for one of Two reasons, something has happened to the nan or she's trying to being attention to herself by disappearing so everyone worrys and asks how she is and where is she
These airheads need to come up with better retorts than yOUR just jEaLous hAteRssss.

Or at least learn the proper definition of the word.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

If it's the second reason she's pulling a hinch for attention as we all know she's done that many times! Who's her mate?

Who is her mate?
Miller has drawn too much into insta and is over sharing. I would be mortified if my partner posted videos like this whilst in hospital. No one is going to care if you do not do videos for a day, real life comes first.
But yeah she has over shared too much.

Who is her mate?
Miller has drawn too much into insta and is over sharing. I would be mortified if my partner posted videos like this whilst in hospital. No one is going to care if you do not do videos for a day, real life comes first.
Agreed.. it's all a bit much.. Think her husband is probably too laid back to care or say something or he's completely under the thumb..

Who is her mate?
Emmalouise.lifestyle she's a proper mouthy piece of work. I posted a photo of a lamp she asked where it was from I didn't reply for about a hour then she bleeping starts saying I ain't a celebrity 🤣
I didn't know I still followed her on my dog account (yes I know a dog account) 🤣 noticed her dog died and she got another one about a day later, no idea what happened to him though

Last edited:
  • Wow
Emmalouise.lifestyle she's a proper mouthy piece of work. I posted a photo of a lamp she asked where it was from I didn't reply for about a hour then she bleeping starts saying I ain't a celebrity 🤣
I didn't know I still followed her on my dog account (yes I know a dog account) 🤣 noticed her dog died and she got another one about a day later, no idea what happened to him though
I am off to check her out 🍿.

I am off to check her out 🍿.
She's nothing special she just posts dog stories all day and jumps onto any drama to get attention. She actually fucked over one of the other home accounts I speak to so she dumped her off 😂

She’s died .

• Sad
My deepest heart goes out to DAN and his family but why is she still making it about her?!!! “I looked after her at 17” well done mother Teresa I’m sure you’ll get your recognition you’re looking for one day!! ..... again my heart is with Dan and his family but seriously toni give it a rest on the whole I’m so amazing act and be a wife and mother!

Reactions: 4
My deepest heart goes out to DAN and his family but why is she still making it about her?!!! “I looked after her at 17” well done mother Teresa I’m sure you’ll get your recognition you’re looking for one day!! ..... again my heart is with Dan and his family but seriously toni give it a rest on the whole I’m so amazing act and be a wife and mother!
Yeah sad the nan died but duck of with making everything about you, she needs to be a better role model for the kids, how old is she? Cos not gunna lie she looks about 16! And I didn't know she made candles and stuff? I thought she sold fruit shoots with a feather taped on to it 😂😂😂

Question...what age are these girls?
Toni looks and acts like a teenager but she has to be over the age of 27 and as for Emma she filters the duck out of herself she's a complete catfish I'm sure she said she was 39 if not she definitely looks that she in real life.

Toni looks and acts like a teenager but she has to be over the age of 27 and as for Emma she filters the duck out of herself she's a complete catfish I'm sure she said she was 39 if not she definitely looks that she in real life.
What?!?!? I thought the way emma was behaving she would be about 18/19. JESUS WEPT!

Emma lifestyle or whatever your name is, how about you come on here and have a debate with us instead of making an absolute tit of yourself on your stories 🙊

I’ll start- I think you’re a massive bleeping hypocrite 🤣