Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never posted on this thread before but I watch her stories and need to offload at how annoying she is.

Firstly, I’ve never seen a cleaner more groomed groundsperson. - I call bullshit.
Secondly, she made a duck up with her husbands company and took on work that wasn’t great for them and now all of a sudden is a project manager?! She’s hired mums from the school to help out and now has an assistant. Who needs an assistant as a PM?

Let me get this clear in my head…a couple with a husband who owns a groundswork company who just completed a job for a ‘celebrity’, a wife who is now Project Manager with enough money to hire an assistant AND a full time nanny is doing an exchange on another affordable housing house….sounds legit.

Reactions: 5
It’s the false positivity tit she puts up that gets me. “I hope your mind is kind/gentle on you today” 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
That and the fake mother Theresa bullshit…we got the staff lunch from here today, look at the spread we got the staff, got this hamper for such and such. Bore off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have never posted on this thread before but I watch her stories and need to offload at how annoying she is.

Firstly, I’ve never seen a cleaner more groomed groundsperson. - I call bullshit.
Secondly, she made a duck up with her husbands company and took on work that wasn’t great for them and now all of a sudden is a project manager?! She’s hired mums from the school to help out and now has an assistant. Who needs an assistant as a PM?

Let me get this clear in my head…a couple with a husband who owns a groundswork company who just completed a job for a ‘celebrity’, a wife who is now Project Manager with enough money to hire an assistant AND a full time nanny is doing an exchange on another affordable housing house….sounds legit.
Exactly 🤣 if I were her husband I’d be fuming that she’s constantly saying “her” company
And yes your right if they both have such high flying jobs enough to pay a nanny and an assistant why you not looking to buy a home and leave the affordable housing for the people that need it 🤔
She does this positive crap because a few years ago she was herself (a total twit) slagging her husband off moaning about her kids loads and slagging others off people didn’t like it so she came back all holy and now people love her for being positive she’ll stick with it because she’s a sheep 😒
Look at the lame likes/comments on all her photos shockingly bad considering she’s got so many followers

Reactions: 5
Exactly 🤣 if I were her husband I’d be fuming that she’s constantly saying “her” company
And yes your right if they both have such high flying jobs enough to pay a nanny and an assistant why you not looking to buy a home and leave the affordable housing for the people that need it 🤔
She does this positive crap because a few years ago she was herself (a total twit) slagging her husband off moaning about her kids loads and slagging others off people didn’t like it so she came back all holy and now people love her for being positive she’ll stick with it because she’s a sheep 😒
Look at the lame likes/comments on all her photos shockingly bad considering she’s got so many followers
Imagine your Christmas present one year was your wife handing your notice in for you. I wonder if she got a box for his balls at the same time?! The MY company this, MY company that. She’s the cleanest groundworker I’d have seen, until she got handpicked to be a PM. Must have been all the doing nothing and getting paid heavily that got her noticed to be a PM, that’s all a PM is! Sitting around ordering people around while you get paid more than they do. She’s perfect for it.

Ah that was before my time, I was brought to her page by someone sharing one of her MANY fibro meltdowns and I’ve never left the shitshow since. I believe absolutely none of the positivity nonsense she spouts. I think she writes too much about it for it to be genuine.

Hahahaha I thought exactly the same and honestly what boss takes notice from someone other than the employee unless that’s also crap
Your right she is the cleanest ground worker ever it’s funny she does all these stories where she does the cleaning sped up why don’t she do a little work one once in a while or better yet stop bullshitting and let people know her husband does all the graft …

And interesting on “her” company website it only mentions Dans 16 years experience and his qualifications nothing todo with her working on anything or even learning a thing 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I remember that. Poor Natasha got it in the neck, and a lot of others. Hence the pure spiritual person she is now on the gram, which is good if she’s actually worked on herself. I don’t think any OG followers will believe the new person she is now as she was a very toxic hurtful person not too long ago. New followers will like her though I’m sure.

We never used to see any videos doing her groundwork’s or of her workers then. Everything is for the gram with these instagrammers, it’s so sad they feel the need to share how much they spend on people, or their job details with videos…just live life privately no one needs videos with music of your day in work. We all go to work or are full time mums working hard at home.

I remember that. Poor Natasha got it in the neck, and a lot of others. Hence the pure spiritual person she is now on the gram, which is good if she’s actually worked on herself. I don’t think any OG followers will believe the new person she is now as she was a very toxic hurtful person not too long ago. New followers will like her though I’m sure.

We never used to see any videos doing her groundwork’s or of her workers then. Everything is for the gram with these instagrammers, it’s so sad they feel the need to share how much they spend on people, or their job details with videos…just live life privately no one needs videos with music of your day in work. We all go to work or are full time mums working hard at home.
And nobody needs to know you’ve raked up a £500 bill with other mums on a night out in the current climate. Read the room Tone. I suppose if I had 2 incomes coming into 1 affordable housing household I’d be able to afford luxuries like that as well. It bothers me that once people are in affordable housing they’re never means tested each year to see if it’s still actually a requirement because her requirements for that house ended years ago.

Reactions: 4
I think she bullshits a lot I find it hard to believe she gets the mo et she tries to make out she does,
She apparently booked a holiday to Florida now she’s going on some cheaper one but if she’s that well off why didn’t the Florida one materialise ! Think the nanny just picks up from school and waits for her to trundle in (again if you had the massive money making company or two she does would u not be able to pick up your kids I’d prefer to pick my child up and pay someone todo work than miss out on my kids 🤷🏼‍♀️)

I have never believed that story about handing in Dans notice for him. At best, she’s lying to make herself sound like a saviour and at worst, if it is true, it could be considered very controlling.
I feel sorry for him. He doesn’t look particularly happy whenever she shows him.

Reactions: 2
I have never believed that story about handing in Dans notice for him. At best, she’s lying to make herself sound like a saviour and at worst, if it is true, it could be considered very controlling.
I feel sorry for him. He doesn’t look particularly happy whenever she shows him.
I agree entirely.
I believe true happiness, and true content doesn’t need to be broadcast. If it was true it would show through itself without needing promoted like she does

What actually happened with the exchange? Last I watched she was swapping with a woman & Toni made out she was the wonans saviour.

now it’s with someone else? Why??

What actually happened with the exchange? Last I watched she was swapping with a woman & Toni made out she was the wonans saviour.

now it’s with someone else? Why??
because apparently the previous lady was “poor at communicating”with her and the others weren’t massively overwhelmed at moving there. This new house, everyone is in love except Toni and she’s making out she’s doing it for them 😂

because apparently the previous lady was “poor at communicating”with her and the others weren’t massively overwhelmed at moving there. This new house, everyone is in love except Toni and she’s making out she’s doing it for them 😂
Poor at communicating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs
Was this the woman that Toni shared the photos of her untidy house?,

Poor at communicating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs
Was this the woman that Toni shared the photos of her untidy house?,
I am not sure but I think so. I haven’t kept up with her stories as much as I used to because she annoys me 😂😂

She has made out both women were/are being saved by her with her house exchange and that they deserve it more than she does. Then run the poor woman down publicly when the move didn’t go ahead

I think she books holidays, talks about house moves and it’s all for the gram because they don’t happen. She needs to find true happiness within without feeling the need to be something she’s not for the gram. I think she feels a lot of resentment towards her family as they’ve not been there for her and that’s fair enough, you can see there’s a mother wound there but she doesn’t need to prove herself on the gram that she’s doing well without them.

Has she lost some sort of benefit she was claiming for fibro? She’s gone from whinging about it daily & not doing much to living life, constantly working and arsing around like she doesn’t suffer much anymore

Has she lost some sort of benefit she was claiming for fibro? She’s gone from whinging about it daily & not doing much to living life, constantly working and arsing around like she doesn’t suffer much anymore
Ever since she had that car accident she’s laid off the fibro stories, maybe because the insurance company medidocs go through everything past & present, so probably doing it to maximise the payment.
I only know this because I had one last year & the medidocs went through all my records.

Totally agree she made out it was benefiting them more than her but then she says she wants to buy a place and she can’t buy hers so really it’s for her benefit not theirs lol
And I’m sure she said she didn’t want to move so she was happy it fell through as she loves her house but then she’s asking again …
Even in the advert she’s making out she’ll do the work herself that husband of hers must be off sunning himself on a lounger somewhere everyday 😂

Attachments

• Haha