Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree she made out it was benefiting them more than her but then she says she wants to buy a place and she can’t buy hers so really it’s for her benefit not theirs lol
And I’m sure she said she didn’t want to move so she was happy it fell through as she loves her house but then she’s asking again …
Even in the advert she’s making out she’ll do the work herself that husband of hers must be off sunning himself on a lounger somewhere everyday 😂
I wonder if she even has any intention of actually moving

Most people in affordable housing I know can’t afford a day out in a fancy London restaurant then a show afterwards.
Also is she maybe declaring that she is the only one who lives there, i.e. without Dan so they can still qualify for affordable housing?! And that’s why she’s had to say ‘I can do the work myself’ in a public post.

Reactions: 2
Most people in affordable housing I know can’t afford a day out in a fancy London restaurant then a show afterwards.
Also is she maybe declaring that she is the only one who lives there, i.e. without Dan so they can still qualify for affordable housing?! And that’s why she’s had to say ‘I can do the work myself’ in a public post.
ooh that would be stupid given she is in the public domain so much. I do wonder if she is claiming all sorts of benefits. I’m sure someone came on here who knows her personally mentioned something about it I can’t remember now. She seems to do very well really, only just started working all of a sudden too. I find it hard to believe with this new job she’s on as well and now launched a new company again apparently… I don’t get it.
Totally agree tho I work full time and I couldn’t really afford to spend a load of money like that in London for sure.. plus that massive bill out with the girls. Really bizarre. Would love to know if what she says and does is true or she is just absolutely over exaggerating as it seems too good to be true to be honest. Living the high life all these Starbucks drinks at work too.

Reactions: 4
Has she lost some sort of benefit she was claiming for fibro? She’s gone from whinging about it daily & not doing much to living life, constantly working and arsing around like she doesn’t suffer much anymore
I have fibromyalgia and it just doesn’t disappear over night or ever , I think she was on sickness benefits for it and they have taken the benefit from here , what happened to the days she couldn’t move or cook do anything? She is a ground worker (sorry giggling to myself at that ) isn’t that quit a strenuous job

Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly I call BS on most things she says and the “ground worker” thing she’s clinging to has me in stitches every time she tries to convince people she is because she has muddy shoes on or is sitting in a van 😂

• Haha
Yeah exactly I call BS on most things she says and the “ground worker” thing she’s clinging to has me in stitches every time she tries to convince people she is because she has muddy shoes on or is sitting in a van 😂
I get muddier in my own garden after work than she does as a full time groundsworker. Biggest load of BS. Her hair is immaculate after a shift, how can she have that hair not even tied back and be a manual worker. Bull. She’s a tea maid for the team, end of. Oh that and the designated member of staff that nips to the shops for unnecessary frivolous spends.

Reactions: 1
I get muddier in my own garden after work than she does as a full time groundsworker. Biggest load of BS. Her hair is immaculate after a shift, how can she have that hair not even tied back and be a manual worker. Bull. She’s a tea maid for the team, end of. Oh that and the designated member of staff that nips to the shops for unnecessary frivolous spends.
Phahaha you NAILED it ! 😂

Also the fact she stays up all night watching tit tv and has watched most of Netflix 🙄

Last edited:
Phahaha you NAILED it ! 😂

Also the fact she stays up all night watching tit tv and has watched most of Netflix 🙄
i spend a few hours in the garden and I’m falling asleep on the couch but this zoomer is wired to the moon until the wee hours. She’s seen more on Netflix than anyone I know that has a full time job and a family to look after.

Me too I have a job, 3 children and a house to run and can barley watch an episode of something before falling asleep 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s so full of BS it’s hilarious what’s even more funny is that I think she actually thinks she looks busy and important
It’s ok Toni get back to watching Netflix and being the tea girl at work and between that jump on Instagram to put a photo up of what your “buying for the teams lunch” 😂

Guarantee she reads here and now at some point comes out with “proof” she works or is the “boss”
Only person I know with a debilitating health condition but owns two businesses and is working 24/7 and is none stop 🤥

Reactions: 3
Not believing for 1 minute that she didn’t do something to piss that restaurant manager off. He didn’t just dislike the slit in your skirt. I’m sure he’s seen more leg on other guests. I don’t know how I haven’t noticed how chavvy they are as a couple before now.

Reactions: 3
Not believing for 1 minute that she didn’t do something to piss that restaurant manager off. He didn’t just dislike the slit in your skirt. I’m sure he’s seen more leg on other guests. I don’t know how I haven’t noticed how chavvy they are as a couple before now.
😂 they are so chavvy it’s uncomfortable ha but that goes with the town they live in chav central !
I agree I can’t imagine him just taking a dislike to her skirt maybe he asked her to not come in wearing swimwear and she probably have a gob full back to him no doubt

I don’t think they seem to have so much spare money
But maybe that’s what they want you to think it’s all smoke and mirrors with these insta people …

Someone seems to have a lot of money considering they’re in a housing association house. I’m not saying you need to be poor for housing association however why wouldn’t you save your money towards owning a house that you can buy without buying a house that is so desperately needed for others somehow ACTUALLY need it.