Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh did she I didn’t know that she fell out with four boys in a barn,
Well I’m sure all these followers (if they are legit) will be bord of this moron before long 🙄

Oh did she I didn’t know that she fell out with four boys in a barn,
Well I’m sure all these followers (if they are legit) will be bord of this moron before long 🙄
They’re both so far up their own arse so can’t imagine them getting on 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh to be living in affordable living with the potential to buy your property, haven’t cooked a single meal in months so assuming microwave meals and takeaway (💸), constantly buying shite in Costco and Homesense then popping on over to Asda to also spend a fortune. 2 workers from a self employed business SHOULD absolutely NOT be living in affordable housing and taking a house away from families who GENUINELY need it.

Reactions: 4
But she’s a groundsworker and professional renovator, she works hard like a warrior🙄 through all her fibro pains (couldn’t do hairdressing with it but can do manual labour..) so can have dirty nails 🤷🏼‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh to be living in affordable living with the potential to buy your property, haven’t cooked a single meal in months so assuming microwave meals and takeaway (💸), constantly buying shite in Costco and Homesense then popping on over to Asda to also spend a fortune. 2 workers from a self employed business SHOULD absolutely NOT be living in affordable housing and taking a house away from families who GENUINELY need it.
Oh don’t you know she works all day she don’t have time for anything bar shopping for tat and making insta stories 😂

• Heart
She really is milking this house malarkey.

Get over yourself Toni, fucks sake.

Yes I wish I got a big fat discount too and probably isn’t paying a deposit either but just keep going on about it Toni like your actually a decent human who’s worked to pay for a house not just taken one from a family that actually need it 🙄
Going on and on about getting the letter then gets the letter and says I’m not sharing the price … she’s like those people that tag themselves at a hospital then when someone asks if they are ok they say yeah 😂🙄

• Haha
Exactly don’t keep filming and going on about it if your not wanting to share the only interesting part ! I thought she wanted to move to wales 😂 obviously no council houses to buy there

• Haha
Exactly don’t keep filming and going on about it if your not wanting to share the only interesting part ! I thought she wanted to move to wales 😂 obviously no council houses to buy there
She can’t make up her mind at all. I remember her banging on about how beautiful wales was and how her and Dan were going to be looking to move there 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it and others have said, I can’t express how angry it makes me to have saved and saved for a deposit for a house, made sure my credit was impeccable for applying for a mortgage, and here’s these 2 fully able bodied self employed people TAKING a house from families who need it. You try and justify it all you like Toni by saying you GAVE your house to someone deserving but the house you’re currently in someone is also deserving. You and your husband SHOULD be going to get a house that isn’t/wasn’t affordable housing because you quite clearly shouldn’t be in affordable housing, a joint household earning less than £50k is entitled, which I’m going to be bold and say that isn’t the Millers.

And if anyone knows her borough here’s the discount value list https://assets.publishing.service.g...91/Right_to_Acquire_Discounts_by_location.pdf

Reactions: 2
From that list £16000 going on their borough
And yes I did the same saved my backside off and still work hard to pay it and don’t buy absolute crap like she does most days, oh the way she said she gave someone that house sorry love no you didn’t it wasn’t yours your just moving from one house that isn’t yours to another and the fact she’ll be all smug about them owning a home I bet she don’t mention to future followers it was council and she got the maximum discounts she could skank form them hence making the house look like a dump for when they came to look at it lol 🙄

From that list £16000 going on their borough
And yes I did the same saved my backside off and still work hard to pay it and don’t buy absolute crap like she does most days, oh the way she said she gave someone that house sorry love no you didn’t it wasn’t yours your just moving from one house that isn’t yours to another and the fact she’ll be all smug about them owning a home I bet she don’t mention to future followers it was council and she got the maximum discounts she could skank form them hence making the house look like a dump for when they came to look at it lol 🙄
Exactly this. She acts all innocent and dare I say stupid at times but she knows what she’s up to. They will have handpicked the biggest ‘dump’ and made it even more of a ‘dump’ to ensure they got the best price!

I just can’t abide the trying to justify taking social housing off of somebody more in need than they are. All she’s done about this house is complain about it.
If she can afford to buy, she shouldn’t be in social housing. There is a huge shortage of social housing and you’ve got her and her husband buying one so that’s another one gone.

bleeping frustrates me so badly!! 🤬

It’s all fake for the gram this nice persona she tries to put on the girls so far up her own arse she thinks she’s something special everyone in that town takes the piss out of the way she acts and tries to portray herself. The town itself is a dump so more fool her for not getting her kids out of there and buying a house the decent way and letting less fortunate people have the social housing but then she would actually have to get off social media, actually work and save and not get help because yes Toni you ARE getting help or a handout because you needed this to be able to buy a house so stop with the no one helps us we work for everything bullshit !!

Reactions: 6