Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just seen , I’m unsure why she is the way she is I can’t understand it I feel quite sorry for her really

I don’t understand why she keeps banging on about her nan and her nans 80TH , I personally wouldn’t want 79 roses so that by time it’s my birthday the first lot have died

I also find it pathetic that she likes to broad cast where her family live in the world , funnily enough she’s never shared the front of her house hmmmm I wonder why ?

I used to like her stories now I just find them a tit show of poor choices

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she keeps banging on about her nan and her nans 80TH , I personally wouldn’t want 79 roses so that by time it’s my birthday the first lot have died

I also find it pathetic that she likes to broad cast where her family live in the world , funnily enough she’s never shared the front of her house hmmmm I wonder why ?

I used to like her stories now I just find them a tit show of poor choices
What gets me is she’s returned all sweetness and light, no more pouting and sly eyes, she now smiles, all calm and sweet talk but this is a complete contrast to who she always was on Instagram. She was always pouting, slagging off her husband and family, always negative and confrontational. Maybe she’s worked on herself, which is great but I find it hard to forget who she was and I know many others who’ve said the same, they think this new Mrs M is very false.

Reactions: 1
I doubt she’s worked on herself I think she’s just trying to be nice but she can’t keep up this fake ness for long the real toni will shine back through soon enough

I doubt she’s worked on herself I think she’s just trying to be nice but she can’t keep up this fake ness for long the real toni will shine back through soon enough
She seems to be all spiritual and calm so far lol.

One thing dawned on me, does she see her mum? Even pre lockdown she never mentioned her mum visiting to see her and the children or them going to see them for Sunday lunch or something. Normal grandparent visits. She doesn’t seem to be close to any family members.

I went on her account today !!!!! Still a mess !!!!! Still trying to prove something DIVVVVVV
Why would you renew your vows after a few years just to include photos with your son? I married over 20 years ago, love him to bits, we had an amazing wedding day. We had our children after we married but I’d not do it again just to include them in the photos, especially not a few years later.

Why is she asking for recommendations for a laptop when she could go into the shop and ask. It’s purely to get one gifted right?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow she’s really beggy , I wouldn’t want to live my life on free stuff , Next she be doing only fans from the comfort of her own bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
She advertises stuff with aff links all the time so her fellowers get in debt with Swan or she gets a tenner for them signing up to that Go Henry card. I’ve no idea why companies approach her to give her free things because she does poor reviews, her photos are always wonky and white washed to the max. Such a boring account.

Reactions: 3
There’s only one thing that’s a tit show and it’s not her “ life” it’s her , what I don’t get is this so called boss lady she claims she is , how can she run this company of hers with her “boys” making out she’s the next Alan sugar yet she spends all her time documenting herself eating galaxy sooooo I think she chats rubbish

There’s only one thing that’s a tit show and it’s not her “ life” it’s her , what I don’t get is this so called boss lady she claims she is , how can she run this company of hers with her “boys” making out she’s the next Alan sugar yet she spends all her time documenting herself eating galaxy sooooo I think she chats rubbish
Will she ever stop taking photos of that doormat and going on about it.

Someone who knew her used to post here and spilt the tea on her businesses.

She’s running out of things to post so now it’s about her son and his behaviour and birds...

• Haha
Well this business that’s so amazing and such a lot of work for her must run itself , also she won’t cope keeping that kid back from
School , who does she think she is anyways every parent in the land is going to have to do same as her but she has to make herself special and stop her son from starting with others , only thinking about herself