Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s now being mother of the year and doing stuff with her children, which is good to see she’s taken things on board that have been noted here.

Missing the rants though 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually have no words 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t understand why you would have what you believe is a ‘queen’ bee in side your home for? 😩 let nature take its course. I don’t get it at all. Very weird.

Reactions: 1
I actually have no words 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t understand why you would have what you believe is a ‘queen’ bee in side your home for? 😩 let nature take its course. I don’t get it at all. Very weird.
Since shes returned I think she’s trying too hard to be Saint Toni, it’s just too much.

Reactions: 3
Did someone say she rents her house? Doesn’t matter either way, but I just watched her stories and she said Dan got planning permission to knock the wall down for the kitchen..just going by previous posts.. ?

Did someone say she rents her house? Doesn’t matter either way, but I just watched her stories and she said Dan got planning permission to knock the wall down for the kitchen..just going by previous posts.. ?
I thought she rented it too. Maybe she meant they asked for the councils permission, surely you don’t need planning permission to knock a wall down inside a house,

I thought she rented it too. Maybe she meant they asked for the councils permission, surely you don’t need planning permission to knock a wall down inside a house,
Only if it's a listed property. So it's likely she means permission off the the homeowner?

Reactions: 2
Doing an affiliate link swipe up for milk, sugar, things people desperately need is pretty low Toni! Making out your for your followers, showing your true colours. Knew what you were all about anyway when you were doing your adverts for electricity, kids bank etc all about the comission money honey!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Can I just ask- I don’t get what she’s doing with the chicks, is she keeping them after they have hatched? I don’t want them to just be abandoned I don’t really get what’s going on?