MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll come away the best of all of them. She’s not stupid she was clever enough to post at the restaurant and in her hotel room to prove she didn’t stay long.
Yeah she’s cuter than the likes of Rachel

Reactions: 4
Still was a kick in the teeth at the restaurant , we are only supposed to be round a table with two households . Does the two sisters live with the mum and dad ? If they don’t it breaking the north rules . Nit picky as that sounds

Reactions: 5
See Emma kearney has apologised too, she is going to quarantine for 14 days and shut her salon too.

Reactions: 1
See Emma kearney has apologised too, she is going to quarantine for 14 days and shut her salon too.
The first out of the lot of them to self isolate, let’s hope she actually does isolate. It won’t change what has happened but at least she’s doing the right thing now. I still don’t like that they are apologising for offending people not for potentially spreading the virus....

Reactions: 6
The first out of the lot of them to self isolate, let’s hope she actually does isolate. It won’t change what has happened but at least she’s doing the right thing now. I still don’t like that they are apologising for offending people not for potentially spreading the virus....
There seems to be a common theme among them for sure - sorry they have offended people or more importantly perhaps had a part to play in what people think of them and how that might be negative

Not the huge mistake their actions were or have been in terms of public health

There seems to be a common theme among them for sure - sorry they have offended people or more importantly perhaps had a part to play in what people think of them and how that might be negative

Not the huge mistake their actions were or have been in terms of public health
That’s very true. It’s all about self preservation

Reactions: 3
But sure why would she not be able to do her charity master class sure her mate Brendan could help her organise it , maybe in the grand central 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How tacky publicly announcing donating a couple of dresses🤦‍♀️ And because of actions by people like her no one can go anywhere in a dress 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I definitely think she feels guilty about the backlash after the beperfect launch. In saying that it’s nice that she would do something for charity. Not making excuses for her but it’s a lot better than some that attended that haven’t even addressed it lol i reckon there will be more lockdown restrictions put in place this week coming 🤦🏻‍♀️ No doubt Brendan will make a donation to the NHS then to redeem himself!

Reactions: 1
I definitely think she feels guilty about the backlash after the beperfect launch. In saying that it’s nice that she would do something for charity. Not making excuses for her but it’s a lot better than some that attended that haven’t even addressed it lol i reckon there will be more lockdown restrictions put in place this week coming 🤦🏻‍♀️ No doubt Brendan will make a donation to the NHS then to redeem himself!
Can u not see there’s no good intentions here? It’s a cynical attempt to get back in the good books

Reactions: 8
I’m always donating and Iv feck all but I don’t publicize it. I don’t need people to tell me how great I am donating 🙄🙄

Most of the country cleared out there cupboards and donated if they could over lockdown she’s a bit late to the party

I don't think it's proper guilt, just annoyed she got wrapped up in it. She's so false, all about the money.

I do agree no need to publicise it. She won’t be happy when the country goes into full lockdown again and she won’t be able to do any work at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's proper guilt, just annoyed she got wrapped up in it. She's so false, all about the money.
Did anyone else notice the day after the she went on the big LV shopping spree that Brendan had a story up with two LV gift bags saying thanks to MRS and Trish (the mother), thanking them but saying no need. I assume it was around the time she signed a contract for the mega store / new products

Reactions: 2
Does she actually thinking selling clothes and giving the money to charity is going to make everything ok. I wouldn’t even line my dogs kennel with the shite she was showing off 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.