Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Speaking of docs, has anyone ever heard of a doc in Malahide, i won't name him but my friend goes to him for everything and he always finds something wrong with her, sends her for all these expensive tests and then expensive treatment. She pays him a fortune, its like shes under his spell and just hands over money. We can't get thought go her that he's ripping her off. He put her on that weight loss drug too, she's only 9 stone. 😲 so unethical.
Omg shocking that is so wrong

Reactions: 1

Winkle

Chatty Member
What’s it called. Never seen it advertised before.
It was me who made the foundation comment. I'll admit I know fuck all about her make up but I know I saw her use something 'own brand' before and then I noticed her switch back to the nars. It's the b perfect chroma cover. Not mrs brand but close enough that I would have thought she should be using it

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Cause she's told them so many times that she works so hard and they now believe it. Therfore she deserves to show off on holidays
---

To the person who commented she was ignoring gio. That comment is screenshotTed above
What do you mean ? :)

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i think those fees are for the year. someone i know has their child there and mentioned the return to schools costing her close to 8k.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Has Selina broke up with the boyfriend? No sign of him going over to see her even for a weekend and no sign of him when she came home last week for a few days. 🙄🤔

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Just saw the dog Peaches there on stories. Presume she belongs to the sister. Am I remembering correctly or did mrs have a little white dog called Chico a few years ago?
Pippa has a white dog called Chicco.

From memory, MRS has a collie type dog but he is never seen & is outside most of the time I think.

happyout2000

VIP Member
Jesus that gill one seems sickened to be pregnant. Fair enough she’s entitled to feel how she wants but doesn’t need to post about it🤷🏼‍♀️
was thinking that myself I think she had a rough time on the 3rd baby plus she said she is hard work. She is having a boy this time so she had 2 girls and 2 boys now, must have been a drinking h night with the hubby and got caught out 🫢😂

Kiiiikiiii

I was at my gp last year and mentioned i was sick of my weight, I'd love to loose 2 stone and she asked did I want to go on that for weightoss. I declined. I've lost over 2 stone now since January by myself. Speaking of docs, has anyone ever heard of a doc in Malahide, i won't name him but my friend goes to him for everything and he always finds something wrong with her, sends her for all these expensive tests and then expensive treatment. She pays him a fortune, its like shes under his spell and just hands over money. We can't get thought go her that he's ripping her off. He put her on that weight loss drug too, she's only 9 stone. 😲 so unethical.
Is the initials GM ?

Ryan80

VIP Member
Notice that Rosanna and Paula Callan missed the party. 🙄 full of Z list huns. The wouldn’t have been seen dead at a party like that. Party looked so tacky. Also Noone from her family there. In-laws too never seem to get an invite or turn up. But she’s all about the family isn’t she.
I thought I saw Paula in someone's photo they posted on their stories.

overgrammers

VIP Member
She needs to stop with the boasting and how proud shite. Michelle get the page back as a business one. Be professional, not the recent carry on. Also stop showing your kids, especially in bloody bed.
Gettin tips off Nicola whelan
On how to broadcast your personal business on insta