Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm just wondering where exactly she mentioned what school he was going to. I never saw her mention that, she just mentioned her son's first day at his "new school". I never saw her mention either the name of the school or that it was private. Where did that come up?

overgrammers

VIP Member
Watching the Tyson Fury show on Netflix and his wife Paris really reminds me of Mrs Makeup. The hair, the clothes, the make up, the love of family, even the way she calls her son "my boy". I wonder does Mrs have a traveller background somewhere in the past?
Weren’t her family Moore street traders she said before.

Mrsdoylelovestea

I bought 1 chains in penny's last summer, think about 4 or 5 euro for them, honestly I lose my glasses, phone, keys several times a day....around your neck they go, sure that wouldn't stop you losing your specs! BTW.....what the hell dies Beano mean???

Amber1980

I see she's all over the Barbie merch at the moment, must be hoping to get freebies ans tickets to the movie premiere!!

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Has Selina broke up with the boyfriend? No sign of him going over to see her even for a weekend and no sign of him when she came home last week for a few days. 🙄🤔
She has photos up of her and the guy she works with it at every opp. She justs seems to spend the night posting videos of the place.