Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Just wondering I only dip in and out a bit but seen this one on Nikki whelans stories and couldn’t believe it was her. Anyway I went onto her page and looked at something and I’m beginning to wonder does she photoshop her chin??? In her no make up videos or pics her side view has no chin and a double chin to match. then other made up pics she has a chin and her none existent chin and 3 double chins are no where to be seen. I can’t un see it now.

Reactions: 1
The magic of Lapland is Santa, I have been there with and yes there is more to it but it’s all about the kids reaction to seeing Santa for me.it’s a huge expense though and a once in a lifetime experience. My boys are grown up now but they still talk about it and I am glad we did it.
My kids then rarely mention santa now, their reaction at the time was magical but now they talk about the reindeer and the huskies when talking about being there

youramuppet

Chatty Member
She looks like she grew a lump on her head, whats with the hairstyle, keep it Natural Mrs, stop trying to be Extra..

Squeekybum

Why does she expect us to buy her foundation when she uses nars?

I wish she had shown me the front of the case of the face powder. I won't be able to sleep wondering about it for the next 2 weeks. I hope they confirm the date of release soon, not fair to keep people waiting so long for something of such importance. Also I hope she explains how to use it, face powder, its so new and wow, I don't want to get the application wrong. How does she keep inventing totally new products like this. So impressive.

Also the glasses chain hanging down the front gives me deep rage. What does she do when she takes off the glasses, hang them down her back? Give me fucking strength
Does she have foundation out ???

Mommamia

VIP Member
Will the 2nd boy be going next year too that's some bill I hope they prove themselves to mammy and daddy