MrsMakeup #4 Gio who’s he? It’s all about my Mini Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should have addressed it. Her father in law at least had the sense to express his 'regret and embarassment' (not remotely sufficient I know) about what happened. As she is so closely linked with them, lives on their land and has them at the parties she is using for content, and as she shares every sliver of their lives online, I think she should have at least made a statement about how she is horrified at what happened. I just think it would have been the right thing to do. I feel you can't have it both ways, If you so clearly love the attention of being well known on Insta and living in a mansion they helped you acquire you should have to acknowledge the ugly tit on the other side of that.
💯 agree but unfortunately Michelle is limited to words like “hup ya boy ya “and “sure look it “you the know the rest. She only does the false perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well if she has no problem with having innocent animals blood on her walls of her house 🏠 with her " sure look it .. fook it " attitude 😡

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I just couldn’t be bothered typing so much 🤣

Her lifestyle isn’t all the result of the “hard work” she Rams down people throats, she married someone whose family have acquired wealth through their abuse of vulnerable animals, which was a big leg up on her lifestyle. I’m glad for her that the blood money that gave her the life she’s so proud of, and that she sells her children’s privacy on top of that. Wouldn’t be for me.
An awful lot of her followers/ people buying that bperfect muck that wouldn’t have a clue who her father in law is and she definitely wouldn’t want to draw attention to it. That’s why it’s not acknowledged.

Reactions: 7
An awful lot of her followers/ people buying that bperfect muck that wouldn’t have a clue who her father in law is and she definitely wouldn’t want to draw attention to it. That’s why it’s not acknowledged.
That's actually very true, I never thought of it that way. I'm not her target market, so she's not necessarily going to do things the way I would like

Reactions: 3
I don't think she should need to acknowledge it at all anyway - she didn't commit any crime, her in-laws did.

I don't think she should need to acknowledge it at all anyway - she didn't commit any crime, her in-laws did.
Well as mentioned previously she’s no problem flaunting her mansion that was “built with all their hard work” and is actually built on the in-laws land.

Reactions: 8
It’s a fairly big elephant in the room for someone who lives their life on social media and shares a surname with the offenders

Reactions: 13
Well as mentioned previously she’s no problem flaunting her mansion that was “built with all their hard work” and is actually built on the in-laws land.
Maybe 🤷‍♀️

I just don't see why everyone would expect her to make a statement. What her in-laws do shouldn't reflect on her. It's their business.
---
Can I just interject with some perspective here?
If your father in law was I dunno, a rapist, is that your fault? Do you stop living your life? Put everything on hold because this person is an evil bastard?
I certainly wouldn't.
Exactly!

Reactions: 6
She's controlled by them obviously wouldn't make a statement cause they prob wouldn't have it and the family drama would be nuts like it must come up in convo when the 2 family's are together or do they pretend it didn't happen

I just love my job and right in the middle of me telling you how much I love my job here’s an ad and please come up with another opener “I hope you are all keeping safe and well” is on life support at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was she aware of what was going on before they were caught ?

I would find it very difficult to believe she didn’t! She knew they were involved in the pound. The cruelty inflicted on the dogs at Ashton has been discussed for years! She chose to turn a blind eye!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
silence is compliance!! She didn’t post or acknowledge it as her page is her “brand”, it’s going on a long time she just doesn’t want to draw attention to it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was she aware of what was going on before they were caught ?

I would find it very difficult to believe she didn’t! She knew they were involved in the pound. The cruelty inflicted on the dogs at Ashton has been discussed for years! She chose to turn a blind eye!
[/QUOTE]
She is vile then, to stand back and say nothing is as bad .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.