Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

New-Yark

That shoot was horrific, I wonder does she realise how awful she looks in the pics with the tan compared to the natural baby girl?

She literally looks like a varnished stair case with a shower sponge on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Can’t believe she kept filming Gio kicking the person dressed as a unicorn and then posted it. No manners!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Have to laugh she is all about the conformation etc and how special it is, and then at the end of the video you can see all the alcohol she has for it, I don’t mind having a drink etc but really
Wasn't the poor crater just grateful at Christmas in Dubai, when she said she couldn't deal with all thats expected from her doing Christmas for Family and buying the jaysus Ham, or something like that... obviously no one is getting ham tomorrow 🤣🤣
She is beyond fake, insincere, non relatable.. and using her poor parents to mind them babies, so she can feck off for treatments, that are making her look sadly ridiculous.. you can shove your diddies, me childers, ya crater, sure look it, fuck it.. up your hole Michelle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

JustmeKC

VIP Member
How could she be tired... she never has the babies, imagine how tired her poor parents are, raising her babies for her
You’ve clearly no idea how exhausting it is to constantly tell people how great you are all the time and how humble you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
She could eat an apple through a letterbox with the veneers, that dentist should be arrested for that job 🐴🍏
They’re like a bunch of settled travellers that state of them tacky as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Evan

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for poor little Gio in the video where he was walking around in his slippers. She made some comment about them belonging to Alessa. How cruel is that. She couldn't just have some fun with Gio, let him walk around and leave Alessa out of it. Gio must be pig sick of EVERYTHING revolving around Alessa.
Yeah that kinda hit me in the feels, in a not nice way. I couldn't believe it when I heard it. I think she forgets he is just a baby, she put a photo up of her holding the princess and captioned like I've waited so long for you, I think this sends out all the wrong messages to all her boys, but it's getting stale at this stage!
We get it! You had three boys, you wanted a girl, you got her, well done, now shut up going on about it, we REALLY know that you REALLY REALLY wanted her. There could be women following you that just really want one kid!
GIVE IT A REST💁

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Sometimes working hard is getting up in the morning!!

If anyones struggling and reading this crap just know your doing a great job being married to a rich family and selling white label tat isn't the epitome of success. She has more help and financial support than most on here but I can guarantee people on here with her vision of less are more fulfilled in their lives!

• Heart

Winkle

Chatty Member
my guess is he drove her as the client paid for a room and they swanned around the hotel together last night having a great time. oh sorry im wrong i forget she works so hard that would never happen

• Haha

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Is anyone else freaked over that family photo or just me 🙈😂 like Michelle should be where Louise is, it just looks fuckin odd like Louise is the mother 🙈😂😂 maybe it's just my weird ocd 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

gossmomma

My big fat gypsy vow renewal 🫠
Yeah why is his family never around? it’s all about the regazolli riff raff…
selina is like something out of an Abba tribute band going around the actual state of her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Oh fuck me I just watched the stories, some of you need your head checked 😄 what a non event
Nah we need to stop normalising shitty parenting - and watching your child repeatedly kicking a person (she knows there’s a person in that suit even if Gio doesn’t), choosing to record it instead of stopping it, then posting for content is shitty parenting.

Malc

Chatty Member
Her family must be so upset! They have been so good to her, helping her rear her kids and then she goes and says that her kids are thriving, especially Gio, because she’s around. So is all the work that they put in with her kids of no benefit?? I’m actually raging 😡. I wish I had the same support that she had, allowing her to go out to work, fly here there and everywhere, f**k off to Mariah Carey concert Christmas week. So so ungrateful

Nopatience

VIP Member
If you are so happy so blessed so fulfilled etc why would you constantly feel the need to tell everyone. I always get the impression that the whole family live their lives through Michelle.

Evan

VIP Member
My tuppence worth on the trip, for what it's worth 🙄, I think she made a rash decision months ago to do this trip, when she was possibly in the middle of the baby blues.
her hubby looks bored AF anywhere he is 💁 so it's hard to know if he's actually enjoying it🤣 the two eldest are old enough to make the best of being anywhere, they could head off to footy camp etc and they're not in school so that's a huge win for them.

To me lil Gio is totally out of sorts and looks exhausted and over stimulated and looks as if he hasn't slept since he got there, which could very well be true. He looks miserable god love him.

But one thing I've definitely noticed since reading this thread is that sadly she seems to be carrying the princess a lot and giving her all of her attention and REALLY obsessed with her, like neurotically videoing her, I'd say the child's farts are kept in a jar as keepsakes🙄 which makes me sad for Gio because he was such a cute lil character before, now he just looks miserable. Even the video of her holding him at the Mexican restaurant looked forced or something 💁she seemed to be checking herself out on the phone screen 😳

Yes it's difficult to go on holiday anywhere with four kids, even just going to a place in Ireland,💁 especially as a mom trying to not forget that you've brought all they need, whilst also trying to make sure you don't forget to pack knickers for yourself 💁 but when you get there, the priority should be to relax as best you can and enjoy the moment. But she seems so hell bent on videoing every minute and telling everyone how lucky she is and so so so grateful🙄 trying too hard tbh

Switch the phone off (you won't lose your followers!!) And be present on your holiday and get your money's worth ye thick!

And stop styling yerself like that woman the English cruise ship singer that was on tv (in the 90's/00's I think), can't think of her name, big hair, big ear rings and lots and lots of makeup 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19