MrsMakeup #4 Gio who’s he? It’s all about my Mini Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re in Dubai for Christmas !!!
She’s miserable, Marks miserable & kids wondering when Santa will drop by?!
She booked this 8 months ago, just ‘because’ but now has huge regret!

Reactions: 8
She looks miserable, he looks miserable and I feel miserable looking at them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely on her fourth child she would know that just immediately (2weeks on this one) after having a baby you don't even consider changing your hairstyle drastically, never mind book such a big holiday.😳 Holidays are for relaxing and chilling and recharging the batteries (IMHO 💁) it looks to the IG community that none of these boxes were ticked on this trip for her or the family, which is quite sad, because I reckon it wasn't cheap no matter how many pallets of eyeshadow you sell 💁

Reactions: 4
I’m way behind as I only refollowed her. She has a lip flip does she? Looks very strange in those newest photos. She obv has filler etc too but the lip flip looks awful. Creating weird wrinkles over her lip. Did she disclose this or is her “full lip” down to the lipstick she’s flogging 👀😏🥸 really hate that kind of deception

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’m way behind as I only refollowed her. She has a lip flip does she? Looks very strange in those newest photos. She obv has filler etc too but the lip flip looks awful. Creating weird wrinkles over her lip. Did she disclose this or is her “full lip” down to the lipstick she’s flogging 👀😏🥸 really hate that kind of deception
She got lip filler from ms skincare clinic in Dublin, for free I would imagine! No mention of a lip flip, just the filler! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That was so staged with the jersey , why would you be recording walking over ??? Your on hols put you fone away and enjoy time with your dreamy family and dreamy husband, or are they not enough?

Reactions: 10
She got lip filler from ms skincare clinic in Dublin, for free I would imagine! No mention of a lip flip, just the filler! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like a freebie alright the state of it. Looks like a lip flip to me, or just VERY overfilled. At least she admitted it that’s something

I reckon she's sick of constantly being with her family and entertaining them all so decided to go but not realises without the help they have mom life ain't so easy n prob no sleep either is v overwhelming

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's sick of constantly being with her family and entertaining them all so decided to go but not realises without the help they have mom life ain't so easy n prob no sleep either is v overwhelming
That’s doubtful I’d say. Her family are so helpful with looking after her kids and a great support to her. Without them, she wouldn’t have the lifestyle she has.

Definitely something not right though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.