MrsMakeup #4 Gio who’s he? It’s all about my Mini Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Praising herself for loosing weight despite having 4 kids and 2 jobs, the usual crap.
Shes probably on weight loss injections - I still don't feel shes genuinely happy in real life - its a strange set up cant quite put my finger on it 😂

Reactions: 13
Shes probably on weight loss injections - I still don't feel shes genuinely happy in real life - its a strange set up cant quite put my finger on it 😂
I know exactly what you mean if I had to guess I would say she suffered with postnatal depression after the birth of her little girl.

Reactions: 6
I know exactly what you mean if I had to guess I would say she suffered with postnatal depression after the birth of her little girl.
I wonder who wanted baby number 4; was it a joint decision? Did she insist? If stoney wasn’t on board with having more kids then it might explain the forced happiness all the time. He might not be happy with the overexposure of all the kids either. Or they could be a perfect match 🤣

Reactions: 4
I wonder who wanted baby number 4; was it a joint decision? Did she insist? If stoney wasn’t on board with having more kids then it might explain the forced happiness all the time. He might not be happy with the overexposure of all the kids either. Or they could be a perfect match 🤣
Baby number 4 was apparently a major shock.

Reactions: 3
Her family rallying around again to try save her career , and make her look relatable...are they now trying to remove Mark from all videos to hide the fact his parents killed 100's of innocent dogs

Reactions: 8
Her family rallying around again to try save her career , and make her look relatable...are they now trying to remove Mark from all videos to hide the fact his parents killed 100's of innocent dogs
She paraded Mark on Instagram in a very smug, couldn’t care less what’s going on in the pound, kinda way when the investigation was going out! They were lapping it up in the Pine Cliffs, Dubai, St. Tropez, New York. Many parties were hosted in MRS manor too! Not a care in the world. Sure the foookin’ love my life Highlight was created after David Stone was arrested. She never showed any compassion for the dogs or disdain for the cruel, vicious acts of his family on innocent pets who weren’t fookin‘ lovin‘ life at the pound or when it ended!!

Reactions: 12
Can I just interject with some perspective here?
If your father in law was I dunno, a rapist, is that your fault? Do you stop living your life? Put everything on hold because this person is an evil bastard?
I certainly wouldn't.

Reactions: 16
Can someone make a new thread ?? ! The talking about Gio did come across as disingenuous and I don't normally comment on that situation because I just feel bad for the little fella. I think she tries too much for the camera and it comes across as so fake she obviously reads on here and then tries to "fix it " I hope she's genuine with him off camera. For someone who doesn't care about a scales how is loosing 6lbs a win and why would you even mention it . Standing Infront of the camera showing off her figure -she does look well it can't be denied - but omg she gives me second hand embarrassment the dancing shite and the bad language it's so cringe .

Reactions: 9
If your father in law was I dunno, a rapist, is that your fault? Do you stop living your life? Put everything on hold because this person is an evil bastard?
I certainly wouldn't.
Evening Michelle! Well I think I would disassociate with them. They were dancing around at parties. She didn’t or show compassion for the victims. It was going on years.

“Is a bystander who knowingly allows harm to occur guilty of something?” the answer would be easy: Yes.

I certainly wouldn’t come on Instagram and gloat and shamelessly display wealth. She also has benefitted from the Stones’ wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I certainly wouldn't.
No, but you don’t behave like she does either. She has ramped up her crassness in the last few months.

Reactions: 7
No, but you don’t behave like she does either. She has ramped up her crassness in the last few months.
I think she should have addressed it. Her father in law at least had the sense to express his 'regret and embarassment' (not remotely sufficient I know) about what happened. As she is so closely linked with them, lives on their land and has them at the parties she is using for content, and as she shares every sliver of their lives online, I think she should have at least made a statement about how she is horrified at what happened. I just think it would have been the right thing to do. I feel you can't have it both ways, If you so clearly love the attention of being well known on Insta and living in a mansion they helped you acquire you should have to acknowledge the ugly tit on the other side of that.

Reactions: 13
I think she should have addressed it. Her father in law at least had the sense to express his 'regret and embarassment' (not remotely sufficient I know) about what happened. As she is so closely linked with them, lives on their land and has them at the parties she is using for content, and as she shares every sliver of their lives online, I think she should have at least made a statement about how she is horrified at what happened. I just think it would have been the right thing to do. I feel you can't have it both ways, If you so clearly love the attention of being well known on Insta and living in a mansion they helped you acquire you should have to acknowledge the ugly tit on the other side of that.
She carried on with her sure look it, foock attitude to it! There was ample time.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, I just couldn’t be bothered typing so much 🤣

Her lifestyle isn’t all the result of the “hard work” she Rams down people throats, she married someone whose family have acquired wealth through their abuse of vulnerable animals, which was a big leg up on her lifestyle. I’m glad for her that the blood money that gave her the life she’s so proud of, and that she sells her children’s privacy on top of that. Wouldn’t be for me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.