MrsMakeup #4 Gio who’s he? It’s all about my Mini Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a lovely house at home and you decide "no actually I'll stay in a hostel for the Christmas period"....can't cope!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she at, glorifying the girl constantly.. shes really is common as muck. I thought it was just Gio she'd lost interest in, obviously the 2 older child minders now aswell...
Id say the other bell ends are on their way

Reactions: 3
She probably has her showhome rented out on air b&b for Christmas..why would you stay in a grot hole like that when uv comfort at home…so full if tit “showing off” her dubai lifestyle when shes crammed into a hostel like room🤣🤣🤣gwan away Michelle u dope

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we all have different tastes but christ almighty, that tackiness on her stories today and yesterday. Does she really like this stuff? Appalling

Reactions: 9
I love Dubai, it's great for young kids, once you are willing to be with them and play etc, we always stay in the Atlantis but I would never bring my Santa aged kids there for Xmas, ever! Flying out 27th maybe but not Xmas eve/day!

Also how long is she planning to be out there for if Nikki hasn't even joined her yet!

Is this a tax thing… fly out of the country for a while and be out for a certain amount of days so you don’t have to pay as much etc or dodge it… didn’t Suzanne Jackson do that.

Is this a tax thing… fly out of the country for a while and be out for a certain amount of days so you don’t have to pay as much etc or dodge it… didn’t Suzanne Jackson do that.
I believe thats a tax residency thing and you have to be out of the country for close to 6 months of the yeae

Reactions: 4
I believe thats a tax residency thing and you have to be out of the country for close to 6 months of the yeae
Thanks! wasn’t sure… just seemed so weird she’s gone so long and not home for Christmas / new years / kids going back to school…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.