MrsMakeup #4 Gio who’s he? It’s all about my Mini Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where the oldest fella will go to secondary will he follow the private school brigade like his parents soccer wouldn't be the sport of choice in those schools

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she kept filming Gio kicking the person dressed as a unicorn and then posted it. No manners!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe she kept filming Gio kicking the person dressed as a unicorn and then posted it. No manners!
Common as muck! I showed it to my other half and he couldn’t believe it - like the poor kid kept turning to the camera because he knew it was getting his mothers attention. Little fella just wanted proper attention from her.

Reactions: 13
The poor Child is acting out, hes craving her attention, as he gets zero time or attention from his Mother

Imagine your first instinct when that is happening being to film it not to stop him. What even is she.

Reactions: 16
That is so wrong!! She keeps recording, so the child then thinks it’s ok to keep on kicking. And then she posts it 😩🙈.

She's obsessed with her daughter. Her new accessory. Poor Gio, the forgotten and unloved little baby. Break your heart ❤

Reactions: 10
Omg horrified at her continuously recording her little pup kicking that person...... at what stage did she think it was ok ???? Muck

Reactions: 8
Omg horrified at her continuously recording her little pup kicking that person...... at what stage did she think it was ok ???? Muck
Seriously what planet is she on....I was gobsmacked she let it go on so long and the fact she post it. Sorry but my reaction would be drop the phone and whisk the child away asap from the unicorn!!!!

Reactions: 12
You would think she has had enough of it at this stage and would just want to get back home and settled before the boys go back to school. Shes living for her pal Nikki to get out there.

Reactions: 9
Oh duck me I just watched the stories, some of you need your head checked 😄 what a non event
It’s a child acting up, hardly assaulted the unicorn! But would you put your child on insta like that? He could be kicking a 1 year old & would he different reaction 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve such issues with shoes on beds that I’m more bothered by the little lad playing ball on the bed in his runners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck me I just watched the stories, some of you need your head checked 😄 what a non event
Nah we need to stop normalising crappy parenting - and watching your child repeatedly kicking a person (she knows there’s a person in that suit even if Gio doesn’t), choosing to record it instead of stopping it, then posting for content is crappy parenting.

Reactions: 20
I’ve such issues with shoes on beds that I’m more bothered by the little lad playing ball on the bed in his runners 🤣
If this is the bedroom in the swanky hotel I'd want my money back 😳 looks like a hostel room in Galway, not what I'd want for the money spent, 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.