MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! She’s very flat lately! Something not quite right .. no matter how many times she says “she’s back” blah blah blah!
I find it sad tho, I know she didnt really want the pregnancy after gio so soon, hairdressers talk and all that 🙊 she's suffering with ppd

Reactions: 2
Which would explain her always going on about having 4 kids and being so blessed etc, course she does believe she is blessed but it must be quite hard being pregnant back to back and having two very small babies. It is very sad, so much pressure for the insta life to have it all together and look great too, actually not just insta, pressure on all mammies in general. Body issues after pregnancies are hard to accept too, not as simple as just saying be happy and love yourself etc, if your suffering mentally also it's not that easy.
I find it sad tho, I know she didnt really want the pregnancy after gio so soon, hairdressers talk and all that 🙊 she's suffering with ppd

Reactions: 5
Which would explain her always going on about having 4 kids and being so blessed etc, course she does believe she is blessed but it must be quite hard being pregnant back to back and having two very small babies. It is very sad, so much pressure for the insta life to have it all together and look great too, actually not just insta, pressure on all mammies in general. Body issues after pregnancies are hard to accept too, not as simple as just saying be happy and love yourself etc, if your suffering mentally also it's not that easy.
I have 16 months between my two youngest. Like her my last baby was unplanned and it was definitely a very tough pregnancy, thankfully I don’t have to pretend my life is perfect for Instagram. I do feel for her but then again I don’t have a fraction of the help she does.

Reactions: 4
I dont think it matters how much help you have if you are mentally unwell...
I have 16 months between my two youngest. Like her my last baby was unplanned and it was definitely a very tough pregnancy, thankfully I don’t have to pretend my life is perfect for Instagram. I do feel for her but then again I don’t have a fraction of the help she does.

I dont think it matters how much help you have if you are mentally unwell...
It actually does, I’ve suffered PPD since my first and not having help or alone time makes it very difficult to get through the day sometimes. She has the help to go to Belfast alone or someone to mind one baby and she can only bring one for hair or nail appointments. Not everyone has that luxury

Reactions: 4
It actually does, I’ve suffered PPD since my first and not having help or alone time makes it very difficult to get through the day sometimes. She has the help to go to Belfast alone or someone to mind one baby and she can only bring one for hair or nail appointments. Not everyone has that luxury
I had a very welcome accident. But our middle has challenges and its so difficult. The accident had a very traumatic birth and we had a pretty substantial age gap. It was a very hard two years. I knew I was blessed and should be happy and possibly projected that to the world as thankfully I wasn't on insta but internally it didn't always feel like that. Having the perfect house, family support, great partner and no money worries didn't make how I felt on the inside any better in fact you could say you go around more in your head saying what have you really got to complain about . . . nothing BUT I still felt awful. Luckily time was all I needed but I would never judge mums with kids at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she puts a lot of pressure on herself. She’s always on saying how she has it all. There’s nothing wrong with not having it all or not having everything figured out.

Reactions: 6
I think she puts a lot of pressure on herself. She’s always on saying how she has it all. There’s nothing wrong with not having it all or not having everything figured out.
big difference to having it all and having it all figured out!!

No Michelle, you go to the shop in order to beg a collab.... if you order online there wont be a freebie.... scabby beggar

Reactions: 3
€750 for that car seat 🙈
I don’t mind spending money when it comes to my kids and safety etc but people are struggling to pay bills and food etc and this one getting a free car seat worth €750 and she can well afford it

• Angry
Reactions: 14
another retailer to avoid - I keep a mental list of ones who give free crap to wealthy 'influencers'

Reactions: 15
another retailer to avoid - I keep a mental list of ones who give free crap to wealthy 'influencers'
It’s sickening isn’t it? We are going through IVF/surrogate for our second baby and constantly pricing items , making Revolut vaults, paying deposits, saving etc for the bits we need once she gets pregnant. It kills me to see such expensive items being farmed off to people who would well afford them FOR NOTHING

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how many will rush out to spend €750 on it because MRS got one free.

• Sick
Also we all want our kids as safe as possible there has to be a more local shop stocks this?

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t support shops in the south Michelle? Not only are you getting your seat free your promoting a store up north.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.