MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works just as hard as most MUAs, you’ve to put in the hours to establish yourself and keep yourself relevant. They are lucky his family helped them with the land to build. She would not have that big gaff if she’d to pay the going rate for land and then mortgage to build.

Fair play to her it’s tough going working and rearing kids but she doesn’t have the expense of childcare for the 4 kids to allow her work. She has a lot of help with the kids which is great but not all working parents have that help. €1000 each it would cost to put 2 babies in childcare, it’s what forces a lot of hard working successful mothers out of the workforce to rear their family.

Everyone’s own choice to have a family but not all can afford to continue working hard and pay childcare.

She could be more humble and remember that we all working hard doing our best even if we don’t have strangers voting in thousands for an award to commend us on getting up and getting on with it.

Reactions: 7
You need to familiarise yourself with the situation many families are facing and having to deal with on a daily basis through no fault of their own and charging people €1000 euro for applying makeup is not hard work it’s a luxury.
Its bloody madness , that's what it is

Reactions: 2
I’d have more time for Michelle tbh. She has worked hard to get to where she is. It’s a tough slog as a mua and very fickle. But she is in a very privileged position to have family on hand who seem happy to take the kids and also they built on family land. Sure even when the kitchen crowd shut down and they lost their deposit another kitchen place stepped in. Something that would never happen for a random person. If she just acknowledged her position people wouldn’t be so irked

Reactions: 8
IMO, this is all about her body, she is struggling with the fact it has changed. She is caught between two worlds Instagram and just life.
The constant self validation screams of insecurity and immaturity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hate to break it to people that think these awards are genuinely won via voting! Yes that is a factor but a big factor is also money and you have to “pay” to get the award!!!

Reactions: 4
Hate to break it to people that think these awards are genuinely won via voting! Yes that is a factor but a big factor is also money and you have to “pay” to get the award!!!
Yes, this needed to be said. Was it not the beauty the beauty over 50 k she was nominated in for the Stellar InstaStar?? She keeps saying beauty over 100k.

Reactions: 1
God her in laws are the scum of the earth, I wonder what Michelle and Mark think about it all and do they have a good relationship with them, she never really mentioned or showed marks side even before the pound scandal

Reactions: 3
God her in laws are the scum of the earth, I wonder what Michelle and Mark think about it all and do they have a good relationship with them, she never really mentioned or showed marks side even before the pound scandal
Pretty sure I read before that the land they built on belonged to his family so make of that what you want 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s painful but she’s not stupid, she knows well how people feel about his family which I’m sure is the reason they never get a mention.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the side story here but does anyone follow her friend Gill o toole? She was on wailing her friend died suddenly less than a week ago and now she's posting from Dubai having the time of her life and missed the funeral 😬 at least stop posting about how great a time you're having, that womans family must be horrified watching that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah yeah your right she a wonderful role model, sorry how could I not see that when she is constantly telling us 🙈
I never called her a role model. But fair play to anybody who goes out there and works for what they have and tries to better themselves and their children. I do it myself without children and it's not easy. The easy option would be to sit back and wait for everything to be handed to you. Maybe she will inspire someone sitting on their ass to get up and work for it, maybe she won't. But at the end of the day she has everything she ever dreamed of by the sounds of things so I guess she really is winning whether we like her or not.

And you would swear from your post the home MRS and her husband worked for just landed at her feet. They have plenty of money to rear those children because they worked for it. It's not MRS' fault that people decided to have 4 kids without being able to provide a secure roof over their heads.
If you read back the threads you will see they did have advantages that meant the large house was not all funded by their earnings. Nothing wrong with that but she should realise how lucky she is and how easy she has it. Again, doing makeup for 1k a pop and rambling on on Instagram is not my idea of hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I never called her a role model. But fair play to anybody who goes out there and works for what they have and tries to better themselves and their children. I do it myself without children and it's not easy. The easy option would be to sit back and wait for everything to be handed to you. Maybe she will inspire someone sitting on their ass to get up and work for it, maybe she won't. But at the end of the day she has everything she ever dreamed of by the sounds of things so I guess she really is winning whether we like her or not.
I don’t see why Michelle deserves praise for what the vast majority of people do day in day out, working hard and raising their children and keeping it off social media. But hey if I had the opportunity to earn thousands in a week I’d have all I dreamed of too as would most people.

Reactions: 17
She is really starting to irritate me. Grand she seems to work hard and adores her kids. Good for her. But there’s ally out there like her and she has incredible support which many don’t have. But she’s going on about needing that night out so much. The same person went to France kid free with the hubby a few weeks ago for 5 days. Ffs give me a break. Most people don’t get that with 4 young kids at home. She is privileged beyond belief and fair play to her but stop crying into your phone like a gobshite just because you won some stupidity award. Plus saying she won by thousands is just horrible to the others in her category. She could have kept that bit to herself.
Yep and that the room erupted in support for her, jesus it's one of the fakest industries around. She's ounds so egotistical. But I suppose she's no different to the rest of the instahuns, they are a special breed.

I don't know, she seems compelled to regularly drive home the message that she is so amazing, and fulfilled. smacks of insecurity as someone else said above. If I was that contented I would hope not to spend time online justifying myself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t have to work hard now at €1k an appointment! But she definitely was on the road a lot more years ago. That’s her business, she’s developed her brand. I don’t see comparing Michelle to homeless families in hostels is relevant 🤷‍♀️
There seems to be a sense that her hard work equates to her earnings, my point is that people living in hotels are also working hard but don’t have the earning potential to do what she has done. Hard work doesn’t mean you earn a fortune, it takes a lot more. I hate the narrative that all you need to do is work hard, if that’s the way of the world there would be no poverty.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.