MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only short of hosting her own awards show where she wins every award going. And as others have said she is privileged, and lucky. The toxic positivity is a very valid point - not everyone can be a winner all the time. It’s tit, but sometimes no matter how hard someone works they’ll never catch a break. Gotta admire her confidence though!

Brass neck and big ego more like!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On asking people to vote for her, what a dose lol she’s clearly still sore about the awards last week 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t ever get the impressions she expects anything tbh. I just think she one of the very fortunate people who have involved family.
I have to agree here & I think people are obsessed with shaming mothers who get to go on nights out and meet up with friends etc because they are lucky enough to have people who want to mind their children. It’s like people think you need to be a long suffering slave to your kids and if not you are selfish. I love minding my niece and it lets my sis have her nights out. But some people still judge her. Il be doing the same if I’m lucky enough !

Unbelievably so! And she actually thinks she’s classy!
Oh extremely tacky, from the nails to the clothes it’s just horrific and cheap looking. To be honest I don’t think there’s one classy thing about Michelle. Same as Selina, her clothes are so cheap looking and the hair styles too. I think in the last year Selina looks really weathered and old. Making out she’s living the life in St Tropez but infact it looks so lonely and nothing different than being a hostess in a restaurant here in Ireland. She literally brings people to their table and organises bookings- I don’t get how it’s so incredible and #blessed?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big fat gypsy wedding vibes from the Regazollis whatever the feck their name is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big fat gypsy wedding vibes from the Regazollis whatever the feck their name is
It’s almost like they are travellers & want the good bits but want to leave the nasty connotations behind them so pretend they’re not. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Oh extremely tacky, from the nails to the clothes it’s just horrific and cheap looking. To be honest I don’t think there’s one classy thing about Michelle. Same as Selina, her clothes are so cheap looking and the hair styles too. I think in the last year Selina looks really weathered and old. Making out she’s living the life in St Tropez but infact it looks so lonely and nothing different than being a hostess in a restaurant here in Ireland. She literally brings people to their table and organises bookings- I don’t get how it’s so incredible and #blessed?
And doesn’t seem one bit luxurious for her like she’s trying to portray. Never shows the apartment/bedsit she is staying in so imagine it’s not insta worthy and sure there was not room for anyone to stay when the visited. Sad really

Does she really think people will pay money for river island baby clothes? She is deluded!!!! Not everyone can afford river island!!

Reactions: 7
Does she really think people will pay money for river island baby clothes? She is deluded!!!! Not everyone can afford river island!!
Ah I’m not sure that’s actually a negative against Michelle! She could be showing Gucci baby or LV diaper bags 🤷‍♀️
All on for the call-outs but that’s a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she paid for it, the pillow sized bags of freebies that used to come down the stairs from the press office in Grafton St must have dried up since I worked there 😉. All to be returned for credit notes back in the day.

• Wow
Lads, the photoshopping this one does is comical 🙈 where did she purchase that chizzled jawline for tonight when it was no where to be seen a few days ago 🤔 there is a serious want with these ejets ... but sure looook it .... foooook it 🤓

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lads, the photoshopping this one does is comical 🙈 where did she purchase that chizzled jawline for tonight when it was no where to be seen a few days ago 🤔 there is a serious want with these ejets ... but sure looook it .... foooook it 🤓
Think is just an age thing . I’d be like that lying down then a photo I’d have my head positioned differently and double chin be reduced . But maybe she’s good with the photoshop

Reactions: 2
Think is just an age thing . I’d be like that lying down then a photo I’d have my head positioned differently and double chin be reduced . But maybe she’s good with the photoshop
Shes the same in any of the videos that are posted of her that she can't photoshop to death.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.