MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was Caroline O'Neill's shop that kitted them out last time. She's Digg Mama now on insta and does promo work for McElhinneys, I wonder if she'll suggest they do a collab with Michelle 🙈

Is she not embarrassed having to come on and beg for a free communion suit.. all the money she has and she won’t even spend a penny of it dressing her child for his communion

Reactions: 12
Is she not embarrassed having to come on and beg for a free communion suit.. all the money she has and she won’t even spend a penny of it dressing her child for his communion
Yeah products selling now too! Still scrounging!!

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's just me but does anyone else find it mental that she expects her brides to pay for her hotel if its a good bit away? Like if i was getting my wedding make up done off her up in donegal I'd 100% offer to pay her petrol money but id imagine a hotel room for a night would be a lot more expensive especially in current times... I know she said the bride offered but she asks it of all her brides! And bringing her husband.. Its a free night away for them on the bride!

Reactions: 12
Its unnecessary to pay for her room and more fool anyone who does. There are thousands of really talented make up artists around Ireland that do wonderful work charge less than Michelle does and I would imagine are far nicer to deal with. She is too big for her boots.
Mine came to my hotel and was there for 8am. She stayed for the duration needed, I ordered her lunch to the room, she had coffee etc and it was all added to the room bill paid by me. Same for any of the weddings ive been part of the bridal party.

Reactions: 9
Look at her trying to make up excuses for going on a jolly. will she be dancing at the wedding too? No thanks chav.

Reactions: 4
That’s how she has all the money begging getting free stuff,.

Reactions: 7
Exactly there are loads of muas all over the country why drag one across country its ridiculous

Every look is the same i don't get the hype about this one , her style in clothes is horrible she dresses the kids awful , an shes as common as muck

Reactions: 5
I think brides book her just for a nose imo 🤔
Wonder will she christen the baby the day of the communion

Reactions: 1
She's a total chav you'd swear to god herself and her husband are the only 2 in the country working..always begging too
Just don't get the hype with her at all every bride every look is exactly the same. She's totally unrelateable

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how her husband and his family don’t be scundered by the antics of her online 🙈

Reactions: 3
She is saying it’s her first night away from Gio. And Mammy needs a bit of time 🤥 She has more help than anyone. Her sisters are around daily to help and her parents have taken Gio overnight a few times. That’s my guess if I was to put money on it

So did the bride pay for her room in the hotel? A night away for her and the hubby 😂

Qq
She is saying it’s her first night away from Gio. And Mammy needs a bit of time 🤥 She has more help than anyone. Her sisters are around daily to help and her parents have taken Gio overnight a few times. That’s my guess if I was to put money on it
Its great to have family so close when kids are young.

I dont like red but the So Kates are a classic heel. Little too high for me and not a shoe to walk in but they are a stunning shaped shoe and do wonders for the legs.

I dont li
I dont like red but the So Kates are a classic heel. Little too high for me and not a shoe to walk in but they are a stunning shaped shoe and do wonders for the legs.
Same, i hate all things red but they are a beautiful shoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.