Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BalKey1907

Well Beggy is up and at it early this morning- please tag all the boutiques, clothes shops, shoe shops! She needs Spanx and bras you know!!!!! Surely to god you can google where you can buy a pair of knickers and bra if you’re that desperate! What a neck on that one….
It was so obvious too! People were commenting underneath it about high street stores in Ibiza town where she could grab a few bits but she was only interested in the boutiques where she could potentially blag a freebie. Disgusting behavior!

Reactions: 8

MarsBars

VIP Member
She's an eejit if she pretends she didn't know about the goings on in Ashton Pound. Shower of fucking cunts! Thousands of animals in their care and the suffering and trauma those animals have been through. Friend of mine said it was like a concentration camp for dogs.....no offence to people that were murdered in concentration camps. I know everything that happens in my husband's family so this bitch knows too about her asshole inlaws

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Actually delighted for her ♥ if I was expecting a girl after years of boys I'd go all out with the announcement too. It is very special indeed.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Do they have a relationship with his side of the family now?

I never think its right to demonize someone for someone elses crimes but Michelle and her hubby cant not have known what was going on and didn't they build their house on his family land. So one way or another she is profiting from animal abuse.
Just saying the same. No matter how she twists this or ignores it, she has profited from every bit of that abuse.

• Angry

Capricorn

A form of identification 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄
I’d say it’s for the foreign holiday she’s planning. Would you be that stupid to come on and say you’re trying to get your babies passport sorted.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Jeez Bperfect have it made, they just change up the packaging and stick a different MUA name on it for every ‘collection’
All the Instagram huns going on like they developed their own products! 😂😂😂

• Haha

littlebananafairy

To be honest, I’d be reticent to hire a MUA if I thought she or he hadn’t been following CoVid regulations. I think we have all been through a difficult time with covid and it has affected everyone’s mental health but you have to be able to recognise your own privilege ( a roof over your head, a loving family, good health etc) before spouting ridiculous statements about how rapid PCR should be available everywhere. As someone already stated, this is available at Dublin airport but to suggest it needs to be in bars and restaurants is crazy. We are not living in a police state, she travelled to the north of Ireland during the pandemic and was allowed to do so due to it being “essential work”, I think she just has the fear that her holidays are over and that she may have to face some questions from neighbours etc about the conduct of her in-laws.

Base2019

VIP Member
She has said a few times Mark doesn’t like to be on social media much. I wonder is it really because she’s afraid people will connect the dots and realise it’s his family. She never puts up any of his family members. But as people have said on here, she’s happy to take their land to build her house on etc.

Ohholymoly

My god I can't believe they sold the family estate for €26m, they must have been severely disappointed when their son got with Mrs, she is pretty rough like
Not saying they are good people obviously given the whole dog pound thing, hope this case gets lots of publicity! Not like they couldn't have afforded to treat the animals well
Yeah 26mil back in 2006, Mrs knew how much Marks family was worth back in the day that's for sure! When they moved in together it was to a cottage on their estate. She's never had to pay for anything in her life, it's all been handed to her by the Stones. Marks business is worth a few quid as well.

Ohholymoly

She’s her own biggest fan. She gets up the earliest, she works the hardest, she loves her children more than any other mother does. Yawn. She’s a beggar living off the proceeds of cruelty to animals. She makes me sick
Her chat about deserving everything she has. Make me puke.
She's been handed everything and never had to pay for anything in her life. Does my head in

Scarleh4ye

I haven't followed her for years since I found out that she was involved with the family that run Ashton.. I don't know how any decent person can sit around watching that happen. Absolutely disgusting. She comes across so fake and sly as if she'd go through ya without hesitation

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Definitely launching a new lip range I think. No wonder she’s pumped up with lip fillers and oversized fake teeth. Still wouldn’t buy her shite I r anything from the BPerfect, glam or Voduz brand.

Dailychat

VIP Member
She does use her stone surname 🤷‍♀️
MRS
But we’re not all our families keepers
We're not but she didnt have to take all they gave with two greedy hands. She could have cut ties with them and spent her own money on a house and land, oh wait..... 🤔🙄

Dailychat

VIP Member
Guys come on, it's her in laws.... she's not responsible for it, and god I wouldn't have a clue what was going on in my father in laws business!!
If you're being realistic it's a very tricky situation.... would you come out and condemn your in laws and ruin a family. I know animal cruelty is horrific!
Whats happening in Ashton pound has been known about and reported on for years. I certainly knew about it long before I ever heard of Michelle. More importantly Michelle has taken everything from those in laws. Of course she will put up with it when she's getting her land and house etc.
She didn't have to disown them etc but showing off her grandure gained from those people constantly on Instagram is stomach turning knowing where it all came from.